ResMed Swift FX Nano For Her Nasal Mask (DISCONTINUED)
COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT & OPEN
The ResMed Swift FX Nano For Her CPAP & BiLevel mask features a compact design, made of ultralight materials, that flexes and moves with the you as you sleep. The simple elegance of the design promotes a natural seal that requires minimal facial contact and has no rigid plastic frame or annoying forehead support.
LOW PROFILE, DUAL WALL CUSHION
The Swift FX Nano For Her's nasal cushion is ultra soft and flexible maintaining a gentle, secure seal; and providing a natural breathing experience without pinching, pressure or leaks. The low profile nasal cushion minimizes facial contact while the dual-wall design with SpringAir technology adds stability and support, distributing pressure evenly, improving comfort, and reducing red marks.
SLEEK SILICONE & SOFTEDGE HEADGEAR
One of the keystones of the Swift FX Nano For Her design is the brilliant, two point headgear. Two soft, silicone side straps connect the cushion to the headgear -- following facial contours and adapting your every move. At the back of the head a single, SoftEdge fabric strap makes fine adjustments easy. Super soft fabric wraps are also included as an optional accessory to personalize your headgear.
The light weight of Swift FX Nano headgear means it is easy to forget you have the Swift FX Nano For Her on and the open design provides a wide, clear line of site so you can easily wear glasses, watch TV, read, and enjoy life while on therapy.
LOCK-AND-KEY QUICK RELEASE TABS
Swift FX Nano For Her headgear attaches to the nasal cushion using two lock-and-key tab hinges -- there are no buckles, no plastic frame, and no hard clips -- just a quick twist and release.
DIFFUSED VENTING & QUIET PERFORMANCE
Tiny whisper-quiet vents in the elbow of the Swift FX Nano For Her gently diffuse air as it is exhaled -- reducing noise and distributing air away from you and your bed partner.
SPRING-FLEX TUBING & DUAL SWIVEL
ResMed's Spring-flex connector tubing reduces pull on the Swift FX Nano For Her, bending and stretching to adapt to movement during sleep. A dual swivel built into the tubing allows 360º rotation for even greater reduction of torque and drag.
SIMPLE TO USE & EASY TO MAINTAIN
With just 3 parts -- headgear, cushion, tube -- the Swift FX Nano For Her is easy to take apart and put together, easy to adjust, and easy to clean. Because all of the mask parts are soft and there is no hard frame the Swift FX Nano For Her is great for travel too.
SIZED FOR WOMEN
The Swift FX Nano For Her is comes with a Small cushion and smaller headgear with pink accents designed especially for women. Standard and Wide cushions are also available as separate items for patients with larger or wider noses. For men the Swift FX Nano is available with a Standard or Wide cushion and gray headgear.
- Swift FX Nano For Her Brochure (PDF)
- Swift FX Nano For Her User Guide (PDF)
- Swift FX Nano For Her Sizing Guide (PDF)
- Swift FX Nano For Her Fitting Guide (PDF)
- Swift FX Nano For Her User Tips (PDF)
- Swift FX Nano For Her Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package Swift FX Nano For Her Nasal CPAP & BiLevel Mask with Headgear and Soft Strap Wraps.
- Part Number(s) 62201 (Small)
- HCPCS Code A7034
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498622016
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country Australia (Typical Origin)
- All CPAP & BiPAP Machines (Adapter required for use with AirMini Travel CPAP Machines.)
- Available Size(s) Small, Standard, Wide
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-30 CM H2O (Recommended)