Quattro™ FX Full Face CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL! Try this at home and, if you don't like it, contact us within 30 days to arrange a return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
The Quattro FX's dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion features a supportive, inner layer that stabilizes the cushion while a soft, outer membrane gently inflates to create a safe and secure seal against the skin. The Quattro FX's Spring frame offers the same stability and angular adjustment as conventional full face masks but WITHOUT the annoying forehead support.
The Quattro FX uses a tension-reducing headgear design with a contoured crown strap that sits snug at the top of the head, avoiding sensitive areas around the back of the neck. Easy release clips, at the base of the mask, mean that headgear can be removed quickly without requiring any mask adjustments. Headgear is available in three sizes (Small, Medium, Large) so you can customize the fit of your mask. Quick release clips mean once you find your optimal headgear settings you won't have to adjust them each time you put on your mask.
The unique low profile design of the Quattro FX requires fewer points of contact with the face which helps to reduce the chances of skin irritation and pinching from the mask. In addition the clear line of sight offered by the Quattro FX means you can read or watch TV in bed without a forehead support to leave red marks or block your vision!^literature~
- Quattro FX Full Face CPAP Mask - Product Brochure (PDF)
- Quattro FX Full Face CPAP Mask - Sizing Gauge (PDF)
- Quattro FX Full Face CPAP Mask - Materials List (PDF)
- Quattro FX Full Face CPAP Mask - Parts Diagram (PDF)
- Quattro FX Full Face CPAP Mask - Cleaning Guidelines (PDF)
- Quattro FX Full Face CPAP Mask - User Guide - English (PDF)
- Quattro FX Full Face CPAP Mask - User Guide - Español (PDF)
- ResMed Sleep Apnea Products (Web Link)
- Flexible, Durable Spring Frame - Stabilizes the mask on the face; soft enough to accommodate movement during sleep
- 360° Elbow Rotation - Positions the tubing for ease of use
- Swivel - Offers a convenient way to connect and disconnect air tubing
- Dual-wall, Spring Air Cushion - Provides soft, even pressure distribution. Contoured cushion membrane around sensitive nasal bridge area rolls and inflates to gently meet the nose rather than stretch over it
- Set-and-Forget Headgear Clips - Easy to grip for attaching and detaching while retaining headgear settings
- Built-in Vent Design - Disperses air gently and quietly
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package Quattro FX Full Face CPAP & BiLevel Mask with Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) 61700 (Small), 61701 (Medium), 61702 (Large)
- HCPCS Code A7030
- GTIN / UPC Code 619498617005, 619498617012, 619498617029
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin Singapore (Typical)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Full Face Cushion Mask
- Recommended Pressure Levels 4-30 CM H2O