Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber for AirSense™ 10 & AirCurve™ 10 HumidAir Humidifiers
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%!
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
CLEANING & CARE: This chamber IS dishwasher safe. It should be disassembled and cleaned weekly in the dishwasher or by hand with warm water and a mild detergent. Once clean it should be allowed to dry out completely, out of direct sunlight and/or heat, before reinstalling in your sleep therapy device. Replace as needed on average every 2 years. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
USAGE: A water chamber, or a replacement side cover, must always be installed in the AirSense, AirStart or AirCurve device for it to work properly. AirSense, AirStart and AirCurve machines CAN be used with an empty water chamber if the device is set in Airplane Mode. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 37479 (Replaces 37300)
- HCPCS Code A7046
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498373000
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country Australia, Malaysia (Typical Origin)
- All AirSense 10 CPAP Machines (AirSense 10, AirSense 10 Elite, AirSense 10 AutoSet, AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her, etc.), All AirStart 10 CPAP Machines, All AirCurve 10 BiLevel Machines (AirCurve 10 S, AirCurve 10 ST, AirCurve 10 VAuto, AirCurve 10 ASV, etc.)
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Chamber Capacity 380 mL
- Humidifier Chambers Long Life Dishwasher Safe