AC Power Supply with Cord for AirSense™ 10, AirStart 10 & AirCurve 10 Machines
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
USAGE: This Universal Power Supply will automatically adapt to voltages in most countries worldwide. (A plug adapter may be required for use outside of North America.) It is the only power supply that should be used with AirSense, AirStart or AirCurve sleep therapy devices. Using a non-ResMed power supply with a ResMed CPAP or BiLevel machine may damage it and void the manufacturer's warranty. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 37344
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498373444
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Origin China (Typical)
- All AirSense 10 CPAP Machines (AirSense 10, AirSense 10 Elite, AirSense 10 AutoSet, AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her, etc.), All AirStart 10 CPAP Machines, All AirCurve 10 BiLevel Machines (AirCurve 10 S, AirCurve 10 ST, AirCurve 10 VAuto, AirCurve 10 ASV, etc.)
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240V, 50-60Hz 1.0-1.5A
- AC Power Supply Size 5.50 x 2.00 x 1.25 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 1.30 Lbs (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 12 Feet (Approx)
- Power Consumption 53 Watts Typical; 104 Watts Peak