If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.
Mirage Swift™ II Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
Add CPAP Mask Wipes or another great gift for a Penny.GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
NEW, MORE QUIET DESIGN
NEW, MORE QUIET DESIGNThe Mirage Swift II is 86% quiter than the original Mirage Swift. In addition the Swft II's new vent design angles air downward in a direction more aligned with the natural flow of breath and less likely to interfere with the user or bed partners. Whether you sleep on your back or on your side the Swift II's four interchangeable tubing positions mean that you can angle the tube whichever way is best for you.
ULTRA-LIGHTWhile the new Mirage Swift II introduces some great enhancements it also incorporates a lot of what has made the original Mirage Swift so popular. The Swift II is ultra-light at just 2.5oz and it's easy to fit so once you've got it adjusted the way you like it there's no need to worry about constant re-adjustment. Each mask pack comes with 3 nasal pillow sleeves -- Small, Medium and Large -- so you don't need to worry about knowing what size to order ahead of time.
QUICK RELEASE HEADGEAR
QUICK RELEASE HEADGEARQuick release headgear allows for easy mask removal and eliminates the need for frequent adjustments. The headgear has a soft and secure design which enhances seal and stability, without the need for over-tightening, making you more comfortable.
- Mirage Swift II CPAP Mask - Product Brochure (PDF)
- Mirage Swift II CPAP Mask - Fitting Guide (PDF)
- Mirage Swift II CPAP Mask - User Instructions (PDF)
- Mirage Swift II CPAP Mask - Parts Diagram (PDF)
- Mirage Swift (Original) & Mirage Swift II - Comparison Guide (PDF)
- ResMed CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package Mirage Swift II CPAP & BiLevel Mask with Three Nasal Pillows (Small, Medium, Large) and Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) 60512 (Small, Medium, Large)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498605125
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country China, Singapore (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Pillows Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-20 CM H2O (Recommended)