Somnetics Battery for Transcend 2 & 3 Series CPAP Machines
BUY NOW & EARN $6.06 TO SPEND LATER
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING AVAILABLE
THE LIGHTEST CPAP BATTERIES IN THE WORLD!
How can Transcend get by using such small, compact, lightweight batteries? The answer is simple: Innovative electronics that don't need much power, FAA approved lithium ion batteries like those used in laptop computers, and no juice-guzzling humidifier heating element. With Transcend Batteries you get a full or multipl nights sleep anywhere you choose. It's the worlds smallest, lightest, and most portable CPAP battery connected to the worlds smallest, lightest, and most portable CPAP.
EASY TO USE
The Transcend Battery Pack plugs directly into the Transcend II CPAP for instant power whenever you need it when you're camping, flying, or sleeping anywhere away from home. But it's great for power outages too! If you experience power fluctuations or outages at home simply plug the Transcend Battery Pack in to the CPAP along with your usual AC (wall) power cord. If the Transcend machine detects a loss of external power, and the battery is attached, the battery pack will take over automatically so you won't miss a moment's sleep.
EASY TO CHARGE
Each Transcend Battery Pack comes with an integrated charger that operates by connecting to the Transcend Universal AC Power Supply, the Transcend DC Mobile Power Adapter, or the Transcend Solar Charger. Whenever the battery is attached to an external power source, even if the CPAP is in use at the same time, the battery will recharge!
OVERNIGHT OR MULTINIGHT
Two versions of the Transcend Battery Pack are available. The P4 Overnight battery is recommended for pressures up to 15CM and will last on average 7-9 hours between charges. The P8 Multi-Night Battery is recommended for pressures up to 19CM and will last on average 14-16 hours between charges.
- Manufacturer Somnetics
- In the Package 4 or 8 Cell Transcend Lithium-Ion Battery
- Part Number(s) 503026 (4 Cell), 503023 (8 Cell)
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Due to Federal Regulations battery packs like this one cannot be sent via air shipping methods unless they are contained within a device, like a CPAP machine, nebulizer or oxygen concentrator.
- Battery Type Proprietary Design Lithium Ion Battery. 14.4 VDC, 4S1P Li-ion. Rated for 300 Cycles on Average.
- Battery Size P4 Overnight Battery = 4.1 x 3.15 x .9 inches. P8 Multi-Night Battery = 4.33 x 3.15 x 1.66 inches. (Approx)
- Battery Weight P4 Overnight Battery = .6 lbs P8 Multi-Night Battery = 1.1 pounds. (Approx)
- Battery Run Time P4 Overnight Battery = 7-9 hours at 14cm H2O. P8 Multi-Night Battery = 14-16 hours at 14cm H2O. (Average)
- Recharge Time P4 Overnight Battery = Recharges in 5-hours on average when using AC / DC Power; or 6-hours on average when using the Portable Solar Charger. P8 Multi-Night Battery = Recharges in 8-hours on average when using AC / DC Power; or 12-hours on average when using the Portable Solar Charge (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery NotesBatteries can be recharged using Transcend's Universal AC Power Supply, Mobile DC Power Supply or Portable Solar Charger. The battery will recharge whenever attached to AC / DC power, regardless of whether the CPAP is operating or not. The length of run time of the Transcend Battery is dependent on environmental factors such as temperature, altitude, and pressure settings. The Transcend Battery is designed for use in temperatures of 32 to 113°F (0° to 45°C). High pressure settings will decrease run times. High leak rates will adversely effect performance. A very high leak rate may cause the machine to shut down and a moderate leak rate may cause the machine to work harder to compensate for the leak thereby reducing the run time. The Transcend Battery is not waterproof and caution should be taken to keep it dry.