Tripp Lite PowerVerter 200-Watt Compact Power Inverter with 12V DC Cord & USB Ports
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
Ideal for CPAP and BiPAP systems as well as laptops, smartphones, portable electronics, portable TV/audio systems, and other applications under 200 watts. DirectHomeMedical has tested the TRIPP LITE with systems from Fisher & Paykel, Respironics, ResMed, DeVilbiss, Somnetics, and others. Please check your user manual to confirm the specific requirements of your machine before use.
To help protect your car's battery, the PowerVerter 200W turns off automatically when the input voltage falls to 10V. In addition the PowerVerter 200 will shut down if it gets too hot (for instance, because connected devices exceed 200 watts of power draw). A built-in ventilation fan keeps the interior cool during extended use. The durable plastic housing is engineered to withstand the rigors of road trips, campouts, business trips and family vacations.
USAGE: The PowerVerter 200 should not be used with heated humidifiers. If you require a humidifier with your CPAP or BiPAP system it should only be used in passover mode with heat turned off.^literature~
- Manufacturer Tripp Lite
- Part Number(s) PV200USB
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00037332187918
- Warranty 1 Year - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Size (Approx) 2.50 x 4.25 x 6.00 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 1 Lbs
- DC (Mobile) Power Power Inverter (Converts Mobile DC Power to AC Power)
- DC Power Cord Length 3 Feet (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Fuses 20 Amp
- DC Power Input 12 Volts DC