PR System One REMstar AUTO 560 Auto-CPAP Machine Package
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
EVERYTHING YOU EXPECT AND MORE
The System One REMstar AUTO 560 includes all of the great features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range (4-20cm), patient adjustable ramp, AUTOMATIC altitude adjustment, data card, the latest "flex" comfort technologies, and a universal power supply. In addition the REMstar AUTO 560 is an auto-adjusting CPAP system so it will adjust your therapy levels throughout the night to ensure you are receiving optimum pressure for the most comfortable and successful sleep experience. On top of this the REMstar AUTO 560 features resistance control technologies that adjust to different mask styles, and advanced therapy tracking capabilities -- including advanced event detection, response and reporting.
FLEX COMFORT TECHNOLOGIES - A-FLEX, C-FLEX and C-FLEX+
Respironics natural and clinically-proven "flex" technologies enhance traditional positive airway pressure (PAP) therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. The REMstar Auto 560 detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation and softens pressure on inspiration and exhalation to create a more natural breathing experience.
SYSTEM ONE HUMIDITY CONTROL & HEATED TUBING
Many sleep therapy users find that the addition of heated humidity to their sleep therapy system improves comfort and helps with overall compliance. The optional System One Heated Humidifier measures and adapts to changes in room temperature, therapy flow, and humidity levels to deliver a precise, user selected, level of humidity at the mask regardless of external changes. Include System One Heated Tubing to provide protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing systems. The System One's Revolutionary Dry Box technology isolates the humidfier's water source from the inner workings of the device to protect against accidental spillage and water damage.
SYSTEM ONE RESISTANCE CONTROL
System One Resistance Control achieves complete system comfort by enabling the device and mask to work optimally together. Through simple settings, the System One Resistance Control instructs your APAP to compensate for variable resistance characteristics related to different masks. The result is synchronous pressure delivery and the assurance you can enjoy the full benefits of Respironics Flex comfort technologies no matter which mask is used.
ADVANCED EVENT DETECTION, REPORTING & RESPONSE
The System One REMstar AUTO 560 tracks, and adjusts therapy levels to respond to, many common OSA related events including Hypopneas, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snores, and Leaks. In addition it can detect many symptoms beyond classic OSA -- such as clear airway apneas and periodic breathing -- that may indicate the need for specialized therapy.
BLUETOOTH AVAILABLE! SLEEPMAPPER COMPATIBLE
- System One 60 Series CPAP Brochure (PDF)
- System One 60 Series CPAP Specifications (PDF)
- REMstar Auto 560 User Manual (PDF)
- System One Resistance Control (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package PR System One REMstar Auto 560 APAP, SD Data Card, Carrying Case, 2 Reusable Foam Filters, 1 Ultra Fine Filter, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord & External AC Power Supply, 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (APAP Only). Heated Humidifier, Heated Tubing, and Additional Options Available in Shopping Cart.
- Part Number(s) DS560S (REMstar Auto 560), DS560BT (REMstar Auto 560 with BlueTooth), DS560HBT (REMstar Auto 560 with Heated Humidifier), DS560TBT (REMstar Auto 560 with Heated Humidifier and Heated Tubing)
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959024175, 00606959030510
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- REMstar AUTO 560 is FAA Approved. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
APAP = 7.00 x 5.50 x 4.00 Inches
APAP with Humidifier = 7.00 x 10.75 x 4.00 Inches
APAP = 3.0 Lbs
APAP with Humidifier = 4.8 Lbs
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Ramp 0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)
- Ramp Start 4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure (User Adjustable)
- Sound Levels 27 dBa
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 7500 Feet
- Leak Compenstation Automatic
- Event Detection & Response Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snore, Leak, Obstructed Airway Apnea, Hypopnea, Etc.
- Auto On/Off Yes
- Comfort Technology C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex
- Rainout Reduction Humidity Control with optional SystemOne Heated Tubing
- Filters Reusable & (Optional) Disposable Ultra Fine
- Alarms Service Required, Mask Alert, Auto Off, Patient Reminder, SD Card Inserted Incorrectly, SD Card Full, etc.
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard, Performance, Slim Performance, and SystemOne Heated Tubing. SystemOne Heated Tubing is only compatible with "60 Series" SystemOne CPAP/BiPAP machines equipped with a SystemOne Heated Tubing Heated Humidifier. It cannot be used without a humidifier and will not work with older "50 Series" System One CPAP/BiPAP machines or humidifiers.
- Humidifiers Optional SystemOne Integrated Humidifier
- Supplemental Oxygen Yes (Requires Adapter or Mask with Oxygen Port)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage SD Data Card
- Data Included More than 1 Year of Summary Data; Variable Amount of Detailed Data Including Hours of Use, Visual Inspection Compliance, Apnea Hypopnea Index, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snore, Leak, Clear Airway Apnea, Obstructed Airway Apnea, Hypopnea, Periodic Breathing.
SleepMapper App (iPhone & Android) via BlueTooth
Limited Compliance Data on Screen
Desktop Software Not Available to Consumers
- Chamber Capacity 325 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Standard Dishwasher Safe
- Humidifier CPAP Compatible Optional SystemOne Integrated Humidifier
- Humidifier Power NA (Integrated with CPAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings Off, 1 Minimum to 5 Maximum
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
AC Power Supply Size
60-Watt Power Supply = 4.75 x 2.75 x 1.75 Inches
80-Watt Power Supply = 6.00 x 2.75 x 1.75 Inches (Approx)
AC Power Supply Weight
60-Watt Power Supply = .9 Lbs
80-Watt Power Supply = 1.2 Lbs (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory