Pari Vortex Non-Electrostatic Valved Holding Chamber
INCLUDES PARI'S "DUCKBILL VALVE"
The Vortex features Pari's patented "Duckbill Valve" that opens and closes with minimal inspiratory effort making it ideal for patients with low tidal volume. It is compatible with new HFA propelled MDIs; and is easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
BETTER DELIVERY THAN TRADITIONAL HOLDING CHAMBERS & SPACERS
Vortex's non-electrostatic holding chamber delivers up to 56% more respirable particles than traditional plastic holding chambers and spacers; so patients of all ages can be assured of a more efficient and consistent medication dose from their MDI, resulting in optimal treatments and a better quality of life.
ADD A SMARTTOUCH MASK FOR IMPROVED COMFORT & EASE OF USE
The Vortex VHC can be paired with a detachable SmartTouch Pediatric or Adult face mask designed to provide comfort and an optimal facial seal. Adult face masks are available in a single size. Pediatric face masks are available in two child friendly character designs: Felix Frog is a friendly face for children aged 3 and over; Chloe Ladybug is smaller and just right for children from 1-2 years old.
- Vortex Holding Chamber Product Brochure (PDF)
- Vortex Holding Chamber Quick Reference (PDF)
- Vortex Holding Chamber Instructions For Use (PDF)
- Vortex Adult Mask Instructions For Use (PDF)
- SmartTouch Pediatric Mask Instructions for Use (PDF)
- Manufacturer Pari Medical
- Part Number(s) 051F7000 (Vortex Chamber), 051F7100 (Vortex Chamber with Ladybug Mask)
- HCPCS Code A4627
- GTIN / UPC Code 00744229510017
- Warranty 6 Months - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex