Pari PRONEB Max Compressor Nebulizer with 2 Reusable Nebulizers
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
The PARI PRONEB Max Aerosol Delivery System is great for daily, heavy use patients, like those with COPD or cystic fibrosis. Its powerful 1.6 bar compressor withstands frequent, daily use, providing consistent particle size with targeted aerosol delivery to the lungs in just 5-6 minutes on average.
PREMIUM LC SPRINT OR LC PLUS NEBULIZERS
With ergonomic designs and soft jet technology, both Pari LC Sprint & LC Plus Nebulizers are able to deliver greater than 65% of medication in the respirable range while speeding up delivery times. They are dishwasher safe and will last approximately 6 months before needing to be replaced.
- PRONEB Max Compressor Brochure (PDF)
- PRONEB Max Compressor (LC Sprint) Instructions for Use (PDF)
- PRONEB Max Compressor (LC Plus) Instructions for Use (PDF)
- Pari LC Sprint & LC Plus Nebulizer Brochure (PDF)
- Pari LC Sprint Nebulizer Instructions for Use (PDF)
- Pari LC Plus Nebulizer Instructions for Use (PDF)
- Pari LC Adult Mask Instructions for Use (PDF)
- Bubbles the Fish II Mask Instructions for Use (PDF)
- Manufacturer Pari Medical
- In the Package PRONEB Max Compressor Machine, 2 Reusable Nebulizers (LC Sprint or LC Plus), Wing Tip Tubing, Starter Filter, and Printed Instructions. Aerosol Masks and Additional Nebulizers Included Depending on Options Selected During Checkout.
- Part Number(s) 130F35-LCS (Compressor with LC Sprint Nebulizers), 130F83-LC+ (Compressor with LC Pus Nebulizers)
- HCPCS Code E0570, A7005
- GTIN / UPC Code 00744229130017 (Compressor with LC Sprint), 00744229130024 (Compressor with LC Plus)
- Warranty 5 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country Mexico (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) 7.28 x 5.12 x 5.91 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 3.75 Pounds
- Treatment Time 5-7 Minutes (Average)
- Compressor Pressure 23.2 PSI (1.6 Bar)
- Compressor Flow Rates 5.0 LPM
- Operating Mode Intermittent Use
- AC (Wall) Power 120 VAC, 60Hz, 2A
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- AC Power Cord Length 5 Feet (Approx)