Sunset Handheld Mesh Nebulizer with Rechargeable Battery
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
SMALL & DISCREET
Small enough to fit in your pocket, the Sunset Handheld Mesh Nebulizer weighs just under 4 ounces and fits nicely in the palm of your hand for greater portability and features a quiet nebulizing operation.
OPTIMAL MEDICATION ABSORPTION
Sunset Handheld Nebulizer nebulizes a fine mist of <5μm particles to further reach and treat even in the narrow branches of the lower airways for optimal medication absorption.
SIMPLE, 5-STEP OPERATION
Designed with convenience in mind, the Sunset Handheld Nebulizer has 5 simple to follow steps to easy nebulizing. Open the lid - add medication - close the lid - connect mask or mouth piece - start treatment.
- Manufacturer Sunset Healthcare
- In the Package Mini Mesh Nebulizer, Mouthpiece Tube, USB Power Adapter, Child's Face Mask, Adult Face Mask, Carrying Case, Printed User Manual & Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Part Number(s) NEB402
- HCPCS Code E0574
- GTIN / UPC Code 00848530098537
- Intended Use This Mini Mesh Nebulizer is designed to provide aerosolized liquid medications for inhalation by patient, the device may be used with pediatric (>4 years of age) and adult patients at home, hospitals and sub-acute care settings. It is not intended for use with Pentamidine.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Compatible with most commonly prescribed liquid inhaled medications for respiratory disease.
- Size (Approx) 1.5 x 2.0 x 3.8 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 0.25 Pounds
- Nebulization Rate 0.25ml/min-0.9ml/min
- Nebulization Capacity 10mL
- AC Power Cord Length 2.5 Feet (Approx)
- Power Consumption <3.0W
- Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Battery Run Time 1 Hour (Average)
- Battery NotesCharge battery for at least 30 minutes prior to first use.
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
On Sale: $1,899.00