Philips Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Bundle - 10 LPM (BACKORDER)
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
Get a 6 Month Supply of Cannulas free with purchase!GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE
COVID-19 NOTICE: No Returns on This Item. Until Further Notice All Sales of This Item Are Final. (Standard Manufacturers Warranties Still Apply.)
10 LPM - VERY HIGH CONTINUOUS FLOW OXYGEN OUTPUT
The Millennium M10 features a twin head compressor that enables a higher airflow and greater oxygen concentration up to 10 Liters Per Minute (LPM) of medical grade oxygen. It is ideal for people with higher oxygen needs than those provided by most home oxygen concentrators.
DURABLE, SAFE & RELIABLE
Millennium M10 is designed to be largely maintenance free. The SMCT "sure cycle" valve was designed specifically for the Millennium; while protective tubing neatly guards the concentrators electronic wires helping protect against electric shock. Millennium M10 features durable construction with high grade caster wheels built to withstand rigorous usage 24-hours a day, 365-days a year.
CHOOSE AN OXYGEN PERCENTAGE INDICATOR (OPI) FOR ADDED SAFETY
Millennium M10 is available with or without an Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI). If you upgrade to the Millennium M10 with OPI in your shopping cart your system will ultrasonically measure oxygen output for purity and uses audio and visual indicators to alert you to the current oxygen status and any drops in overall concentration levels. The OPI will display a GREEN light during normal operation (oxygen concentration levels greater than 82%), a YELLOW light for concentrations between 70-82%, and a RED light (accompanied by an audible alarm) for oxygen concentrations less than 70%.
COLOR: Millennium M10 Concentrators were originally produced in a gray (tan) color scheme. Current models are generally produced in the updated blue color sheme as shown.^literature~
- Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Brochure (PDF)
- Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Instructions for Use (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator, Oxygen Tubing Adapter, 10 Nasal Cannulas, 25-Foot Oxygen Supply Tubing, 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed Patient Manual. Oxygen Percentage Indicator included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) M10600 (Millennium M10), M10605 (Millennium M10 with OPI)
- HCPCS Code E1390
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959012776
- Warranty 1 Year - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Blue with Black Highlights
- Size (Approx) 27 x 19 x 13 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 53 Lbs +/- .5 Lbs
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings 1 to 10 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration 92% (±4%) at 1-2 LPM94% (±2%) at 3-7 LPM92% (±4%) at 8-10 LPM
- Sound Levels Not Specified (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 1,368 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length Not Specified (Maximum)
- Filters External: Air Inlet Filter (Clean at least once a week and replace as needed)
- Alarms High System Pressure, Low System Pressure, Power Failure, Low Oxygen Level, No Oxygen Flow, (Optional) OPI Oxygen Percentage Indicator
- AC (Wall) Power 120VAC (±10%) / 60Hz
- Power Consumption 600 Watts Average
- DC (Mobile) Power Not Applicable
- Battery Power Not Applicable