Platinum 10L Oxygen Concentrator Bundle - 10 LPM
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
Get a 6 Month Supply of Cannulas free with purchase!GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE
10 LPM - VERY HIGH CONTINUOUS FLOW OXYGEN OUTPUT
Invacare's Platinum 10L Stationary Oxygen Concentrator is a user-friendly continuous flow oxygen concentrator with smart convenience features like sturdy rolling caster wheels and a top handle so it's easy to move around the house when needed. By drawing in room air and filtering out the nitrogen, Platinum 10L provides an unlimited, worry-free, medical grade oxygen, 24-hours-a-day, 365-days-a-year, at levels from 2-10 LPM (liters per minute). It is ideal for people who require higher oxygen flows than most home oxygen concentrators can provide; and it can even be used with HomeFill systems for patients with lower flow rates.
EASY TO USE, EVEN FOR NEW OXYGEN USERS
The Platinum 10L features neutral coloring that will fade into the background of most environments. Simple flow knob controls, power buttons, and alerts on the front of the unit make this concentrator easy to use, even for inexperienced oxygen users.
SIMPLE, SECURE HUMIDIFICATION OPTIONS
Many oxygen users prefer to add humidification to their oxygen flow for added comfort and convenience. Platinum 10L includes a bubble humidifier slot on the front of the unit so that adding humidification is easy. Simply seat the bottle within the slot and attach it between the oxygen output and your nasal cannula. High flow bubble humidifier bottles are available as an add on to this bundle in your shopping cart.
INCLUDES SENSO2 PURITY SENSOR FOR ADDED SECURITY
This Platinum 10L Oxygen Concentrator Bundle comes complete with InvaCare's SensO2 Oxygen Purity Sensor to show what concentration of oxygen is being delivered. With SensO2, you'll have confidence that you're receiving the treatment prescribed. The SensO2 indicator light will display a GREEN light during normal operation (oxygen concentration levels greater than 85%), a YELLOW light for concentrations between 73-85%, and a RED light (accompanied by an audible alarm) for oxygen concentrations less than 73%.
ROBUST, SAFE & RELIABLE
Platinum 10L is designed to be largely maintenance free with reusable cabinet filters that are easy to wash and replace, an internal HEPA filter hidden behind a convenient door, a battery-free power loss alarm, and a Sieve-GARD Monitor to protect the internal sieve from degradation. The compressor has a 35 PSI pressure-relief valve and a low flow alarm as well for added protection. With robust construction and a long term warranty the Platinum 10L stationary oxygen concentrator provides worry free oxygen in even the most rigorous environments.
- Platinum 10L Oxygen Concentrator Brochure (PDF)
- Platinum 10L Oxygen Concentrator Instructions for Use (PDF)
- Manufacturer Invacare
- In the Package Platinum 10L Oxygen Concentrator with SensO2, 10 Nasal Cannulas, 25-Foot Oxygen Supply Tubing, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed Patient Manual.
- Part Number(s) IRC10LXO2
- HCPCS Code E1390
- GTIN / UPC Code 00091536421056
- Warranty 3 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Beige with Black Highlights
- Size (Approx) 26.5 x 18.5 x 14.5 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 54 Lbs
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings 2 to 10 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration 87% to 95.6% (at 2 to 10LPM)
- Sound Levels 50 dBa (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 4,000 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length 50 Feet (Maximum)
- Filters External: 2 Air Inlet Cabinet Filters (Clean at least once a week and replace as needed); Internal: Outlet HEPA Filter, Compressor Inlet Filter (Check every 6 months and replace as needed)
- Alarms High System Pressure, Low System Pressure, Power Failure, Low Oxygen Level, System Failure, Potential Obstruction Alert, High System Temperature
- AC (Wall) Power 120VAC (±10%) / 60Hz
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- AC Power Cord Length 7.5 Feet (Approx)
- Power Consumption 585 Watts Average
- DC (Mobile) Power Not Applicable
- Battery Power Not Applicable