IntelliPAP Standard CPAP Machine (DISCONTINUED)
CLEAN, SOPHISTICATED DESIGN
The clean sophisticated design of the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard CPAP System clearly points the way towards the future of APAP therapy. From the ground up the IntelliPAP has been designed with patients in mind including whisper quiet operation (26 dBA average), an exceptionally small footprint, a complete feature set, the industry's longest standard warranty (5 years!), automatic altitude adjusment, adjustable ramp, etc.
OPTIONAL HEATED HUMIDIFICATION
In addition to being a great CPAP system the IntelliPAP can be coupled with a brilliant, truly-integrated heated humidifier. The IntelliPAP Integrated Heated Humidifier docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord.The humidifier chamber is easy to remove and replace and it includes built-in overfill protection which prevents humidifier water from damaging the CPAP!
ADJUSTABLE RAMP FEATURE
Most people find it is easier to fall asleep with a lower therapy pressure that gradually increases to the full prescribed pressure setting over time. The IntelliPAP's ramp comfort feature does this. Ramp time can be set from 0-45 minutes (in 5 minute increments); and If you wake up in the night and have trouble falling back to sleep, the ramp can be reinitiated with the simple push of a button.
SMARTCODE SLEEP THERAPY COMPLIANCE
SmartCode system from DeVilbiss makes it fast and easy to access sleep therapy data -- whether it is for yourself, for your job, or for your doctor. SmartCode is an alpha-numeric code that is shown on the display of the IntelliPAP. Your code can be phoned in to your doctor, emailed to your job, or you can use it yourself. The characters and sequences in your SmartCode contain vital sleep therapy usage data in an encrypted form. Enter the code into the SmartCode Report Generator at IntelliPAP.COM and you'll have instant access to your therapy data in easy to read reports that can be saved or printed. No external software or data card is needed, everything is always available right on your machine!
- Manufacturer Drive DeVilbiss
- In the Package IntelliPAP Standard CPAP Machine, Travel Bag, Filters (Reusable Foam & Ultra Fine), 6-Foot Tube, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord, 5-Year Warranty. Select Additional Tubing, Power & Humidification Options in Cart.
- Part Number(s) DV51D (IntelliPAP Standard CPAP), DV51D-HH (IntelliPAP Standard with Heated Humidifier)
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00885304001935
- Warranty 5 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Size (Approx) CPAP Machine = 6.5 x 7.0 x 4.2 Inches, CPAP Machine with Humidifier = 6.5 x 8.4 x 6.4 Inches
- Weight (Approx) CPAP Machine = 2.75 lbs, CPAP Machine with Humidifier= 4.45 lbs
- Display Type LCD Display Screen
- Therapy Modes CPAP
- Pressure Range 3-20 CM H2O
- Ramp 0 to 45 minutes (5-min increments)
- Ramp Start 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Sound Levels 26
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic up to 9000 Feet
- Leak Compenstation Yes
- Auto On/Off Yes
- Tubing All 22mm Standard Tubing
- Oxygen Compatible
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage Onboard
- Data Viewing IntelliPAP.com
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- AC Power Cord Length 8 Feet (Approx)
- Power Consumption 65W
- DC Power Cord Length 6 Feet (Approx)
- DC Power Input 10.4 to 15V DC