IntelliPAP Standard Travel CPAP Machine Package
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
The clean sophisticated design of the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard CPAP System clearly points the way towards the future of CPAP therapy. From the ground up the IntelliPAP has been designed with patients in mind including whisper quiet operation (26 dBA average), an exceptionally small footprint, a complete feature set, the industry's longest standard warranty (5 years!), automatic altitude adjusment, adjustable ramp, and more. When travel is a concern take advantage of the compact design allowing the CPAP, humidifier, hose and accessories to store away in its travel bag.
In addition to being a great CPAP system the IntelliPAP can be coupled with a brilliant, truly-integrated heated humidifier. The IntelliPAP Integrated Heated Humidifier docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord.The humidifier chamber is easy to remove and replace and it includes built-in overfill protection which prevents humidifier water from damaging the CPAP!^features~
- Clean, sophisticated design with an exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage
- Durable electronics and long lasting construction including the industry leading, 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Super quiet operation (Best in class at 26 dBA average)
- Wide pressure range (3 to 20 cm H20) and adjustable ramp (0 to 45 min) allow you to fall asleep at a lower pressure
- No bulky (and heavy) power brick and an 8-ft power cord provide greater positioning flexibility
- Large, slip-resistant pads on the bottom of the unit minimize movement
- Easy and intuitive setup -- three large buttons control most fuctions -- and a large, backlit LCD display
- Auto on/off starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when the mask is removed
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
- Manufacturer Drive DeVilbiss
- In the Package IntelliPAP Standard CPAP Machine, Travel Bag, Filters (Reusable Foam & Ultra Fine), 6-Foot Tube, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord, 5-Year Warranty. Select Additional Tubing, Power & Humidification Options in Cart.
- Part Number(s) DV51D (IntelliPAP Standard CPAP), DV51D-HH (IntelliPAP Standard with Heated Humidifier)
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00885304001935
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Size (Approx) CPAP Machine = 6.5 x 7.0 x 4.2 Inches, CPAP Machine with Humidifier = 6.5 x 8.4 x 6.4 Inches
- Weight (Approx) CPAP Machine = 2.75 lbs, CPAP Machine with Humidifier= 4.45 lbs
- Display Type LCD Display Screen
- Therapy Modes CPAP
- Pressure Range 3-20 CM H2O
- Ramp 0 to 45 minutes (5-min increments)
- Ramp Start 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Sound Levels 26
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic up to 9000 Feet
- Leak Compenstation Yes
- Auto On/Off Yes
- Tubing All 22mm Standard Tubing
- Supplemental Oxygen Compatible
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage Onboard
- Data Viewing IntelliPAP.com
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- AC Power Cord Length 8 Feet (Approx)
- Power Consumption 65W
- DC Power Cord Length 6 Feet (Approx)
- DC Power Input 10.4 to 15V DC