If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Bundle (Pulse Dose)
10-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.10-DAY-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
10-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Inogen One portable oxygen concentrators have long been praised for being some of the quietest machines on the market. The G5 continues this tradition and adds in some amazing new benefits, like offering pulse flow oxygen in a range of 1 to 6 settings! At less than 5lbs this machine is easy to transport, so you can stay on the go!
Capable of providing 24/7 oxygen conveyance, the G5 dispenses pulse dose oxygen therapy using Inogen's patented Intelligent Delivery Technology. Proprietary conserver technology contained within the Inogen One portable oxygen systems ensures oxygen is delivered within the first 400 millisecond's of inspiration where oxygen has the most effect on lung gas exchange. The Inogen One oxygen systems utilize unparalleled triggering sensitivity to quickly detect a breath and deliver oxygen within this critical period.
INCREASE YOUR INDEPENDENCE
Small enough to rest on your lap during a movie or car ride, light enough to accompany you on an outdoor adventure or trip to the store, the G5 is a wonderful oxygen companion for those on the go. Available in Single and Double Battery Bundles, the G5 is one of the smallest, lightest, and quietest high flow portable concentrators on the market. Single batteries can provide up to 6.5 hours of use, and Double Batteries offer a remarkable 13 hours. Comparable in size to a small purse or shoulder bag, this portable concentrator is discreet and tastefully designed.
Monitor your oxygen therapy anytime and anywhere with Inogen Connect - the free mobile app available for Inogen One G4 & Inogen One G5. With Inogen Connect you can check your battery life, monitor column life status, make sure your concentrator is operating correctly and much more. The Inogen Connect App is available for download on the App Store or Google Play. ^literature~
- InogenOne G5 Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- InogenOne G5 User Manual (PDF)
- InogenOne G5 External Charger Instructions (PDF)
- InogenOne G5 Column Pair Instructions (PDF)
- Manufacturer Inogen
- In the Package InogenOne G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Custom Carry Bag with Adjustable Shoulder Strap, Rechargeable Battery (Single or Double), Universal AC Power Supply, DC Power Cord, 1 Nasal Cannula, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Guide. Additional Options Available During Checkout.
- Part Number(s) IS-500-NA8 (with Single Battery), IS-500-NA16 (with Double Battery)
- HCPCS Code E1390 E1392
- GTIN / UPC Code 00817131020162
- Warranty 3 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Each Inogen One G5 includes FAA Approval information This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 9.00 x 8.00 x 4.00 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 4.50 Pounds
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings Not Applicable
- Pulse Dose Settings 1 to 6
- Oxygen Per Pulse Varies (Average Bolus Size)
- Oxygen Concentration 90% +6%/-3% at All Settings
- Sound Levels 38 dBA @ Setting 2 (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 10,000 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length Up to 25 Feet (Maximum)
- Filters Reusable Particle Filter, Output Filter
- Alarms Battery Status, Breath Detection, Power Source, Replace Columns, Check Battery, Oxygen Low, Remove Battery to Cool, Communication Error, Service Soon, O2 Delivery Error, Battery Temperature Alerts, System Temperature Alerts
- AC (Wall) Power 00-240V, 50-60Hz
- AC Power Supply Yes
- DC (Mobile) Power For Mobile Use in Car/Airplane
- Battery Type Lithium Ion
- Battery Run Time Single Battery: Up to 6.5 Hours, Double Battery: Up to 13 Hours (Average)