Philips Respironics InnoSpire Mini Portable Compressor Nebulizer with Reusable SideStream Plus Nebulizers
BUY NOW & EARN $2.09 TO SPEND LATER
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
InnoSpire Mini is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand providing a great all around compressor nebulizer solution for home and travel. It comes with a handy carrying case; but it can be carried in a purse or backpack too. Additional convenience features like a top-down air outlet and a built-in nebulizer stand make the InnoSpire Mini a true standout among compressor systems.
TWO SIDESTREAM PLUS REUSABLE NEBULIZERS INCLUDED
The InnoSpire Mini comes complete with two SideStream Plus Reusable Nebulizers for up to a year of treatments before replacements are needed. SideStream Plus breath-enhanced, reusable nebulizers feature an easy-action inspiratory valve that opens on inspiration to boost medication delivery and closes on exhalation, preserving medication and reducing waste. Significantly less pressure is needed to open the inspiratory valve, making SideStream Plus ideal for weak breathers, pediatric and elderly patients.
OPTIONAL BATTERY POWER FOR TREATMENT WHEREVER YOU NEED IT
At DirectHomeMedical each InnoSpire Mini package comes with both AC and DC cords so it's ready for use at home or on the road from the cigarette style power sockets found in most cars, boats, trucks and other vehicles. If your adventures take you away from fixed power sources we also offer InnoSpire Mini with a rechargeable battery pack so you can literally take your treatments anywhere!
The optional InnoSpire Mini lithium-ion battery pack will operate the compressor for multiple treatments, up to a total of 90 minutes, between charges. Recharging is quick and convenient, taking about 6 hours for a full charge from standard AC or DC power sources.^literature~
- InnoSpire Mini Brochure (PDF)
- InnoSpire Mini Instructions (PDF)
- SideStream Plus Reusable Nebulizer Instructions (PDF)
- InnoSpire Mini Battery Pack Instructions (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package InnoSpire Mini Compressor with AC Power Cord, DC Power Cord, Carrying Case, Two Sidestream Reusable Nebulizers, Tubing, Filters, Printed Instructions & Manufacturer's Warranty. Integrated battery pack and additional custom options available in shopping cart.
- Part Number(s) 1109289 (InnoSpire Mini Compressor Nebulizer System), 1109290 (InnoSpire Mini Compressor Nebulizer System with Battery Pack)
- HCPCS Code E0570
- GTIN / UPC Code 00383730092904, 00383730001982
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) White & Gray
- Size (Approx) 4.5 x 3.5 x 2.1 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 0.93 Lbs
- Treatment Time 6-8 Minutes
- Nebulization Rate 0.2 ml Per Minute
- Nebulization Capacity 8 ml
- Mass Median Diameter ~ 5.0 Microns
- Compressor Pressure Maximum 30 PSI
- Compressor Flow Rates Average = 3.4 LPM; Maximum ~ 8.0 LPM
- Operating Mode Intermittent Use (30 Min ON / 30 Min OFF)
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Size 3.50 x 1.00 x 1.50 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 66 Inches (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power 12v DC
- DC Power Cord Length 60 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Power Optional Integrated Battery Pack
- Battery Type Lithium Ion
- Battery Capacity 1800 mAh
- Battery Size 4.5 x 3.5 x 0.8 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 0.4 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 90 Minutes (Average)
- Recharge Time 6 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life250 Cycles (Average)
- Battery NotesThis battery can be recharged using your compressor nebulizer's AC (wall) Power Cord or 12V DC Power Adapter. DO NOT charge the battery when it is attached to the compressor. Store fully charged in a cool dry place. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.