Philips Respironics InnoSpire Go Portable Mesh Nebulizer Kit
BUY NOW & EARN $5.76 TO SPEND LATER
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
SLEEK, SIMPLE DESIGN
With InnoSpire Go you start therapy with the push of a button and audible and visual queues signal when therapy is complete. The device even turns itself off when done.
BUILT IN BATTERY POWER
VIBRATING MESH TECHNOLOGY
COMFORTABLE TREATMENT OPTIONS
InnoSpire Go's optional LiteTouch face masks have a soft contoured cushion that rests gently on the face to provide a more comfortable treatment for children and adults who find it difficult to use standard mouthpiece.
CONVENIENT & SIMPLE TO CLEAN
With a simple button press the Mouthpiece detaches from the InnoSpire Go for cleaning and maintenance. After each use, simply pour away the residual medication and rinse the mouthpiece thoroughly under running tap water. Daily cleaning is recommended by soaking the mouthpiece in soapy water for 2 minutes and weekly cleanings are recommended by boiling the mouthpiece for 10 minutes.
- InnoSpire Go Product Brochure (PDF)
- InnoSpire Go User Guide (PDF)
- InnoSpire Go Usage & Cleaning (PDF)
- InnoSpire Go Instructions For Use (PDF)
- InnoSpire Go Portable Nebulizer FAQs (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package InnoSpire Go Handset, InnoSpire Go Mouthpiece, AC Power Adapter, Medium InnoSpire Go LiteTouch Mask, Mask Adapter, Carrying Case, Printed User Manual & Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Part Number(s) 1126591
- HCPCS Code E0570
- GTIN / UPC Code 00383730000169
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The InnoSpire Go is a general purpose mesh nebulizer that is intended to be used to nebulize commonly prescribed liquid inhaled medications for respiratory disease. It is intended for single patient use, to deliver multiple doses. It is to be used by patients from infant to adult. It is suitable for use in the home environment, but may also be used in a hospital/clinic setting.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United Kingdom (Typical Origin)
- InnoSpire Go has been tested and is compliant to the DO-160F standard. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- The InnoSpire Go Mesh Nebulizer is compatible with most commonly prescribed liquid inhaled medications for respiratory disease. Not Compatible With some high viscosity or suspencsion based medications. If you are uncertain of whether your medication is designed for use in mesh nebulizers, discuss your nebulizer options with your medication supplier.
- Treatment Time 4 Minutes
- Nebulization Rate 0.26 mL per Minute
- Nebulization Capacity 8 mL
- Mass Median Diameter ~ 3.99 Microns
- Compressor Flow Rates Not Applicable to Mesh Nebulizers
- Operating Mode Continuous Use
- AC (Wall) Power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 2.5 x 1.5 x 1.0 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 5 Feet 9 Inches (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power Not Applicable
- Battery Power Internal Battery Pack
- Battery Type Lithium Ion
- Battery Capacity 1200 mAh
- Battery Size Internal (Approx)
- Battery Weight Internal (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 120 Minutes (30 Treatments) (Average)
- Recharge Time 2 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life234 Cycles (Average)
- Battery NotesPrior to first use the InnoSpire Go's internal battery should be charged for 3 full hours. Subsequent charges will typically take 2 hours or less. The InnoSpire Go can be used while charging as long as the AC Charging Cord is plugged in and receiving power.