FlexiFit 407 Nasal CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL! Try this at home and, if you don't like it, contact us within 30 days to arrange a return for a full refund.30-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%! Instant savings today and on all future auto-deliveries! Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
EXCLUSIVE STRETCHGEAR HEADGEARThe HC407's exclusive StretchGear Headgear with its unique glider mechanism is less intimidating, more adaptable and easier to put on and take off than other types of headgear. With StretchGear and the HC407 Fisher & Paykel has truly created a Fit-and-Forget mask that can help make CPAP and BiPAP therapy less eventful and more successful!
SLEEK CUSHION DESIGNUsing anthropometric measurements from an exhaustive database of facial specifications and contours, Fisher & Paykel redesigned and improved the cushioning and silicone seals on the HC407 to create a better fit with fewer pressure points.
ADVANCED AIR DIFFUSERSThe mask's advanced diffuser system channels air away from your face and disperses air through fine holes so that the mask is quiet and there is no disturbing air draft allowing you and your partner to get a more restful and successful night's sleep.
EASY, ONE-STEP FIT & REMOVALThe new strap releases on the HC407 are designed to make removal and cleaning easy and enable reassembly without have to adjust fit! The unique glider strap allows for more freedom of movement during the night and also helps prevent the mask from moving around your face. ^literature~
- FlexiFit 407 CPAP Mask - Product Brochure (PDF)
- FlexiFit 407 CPAP Mask - Fitting Guide (PDF)
- FlexiFit 407 CPAP Mask - Diagram with Part Numbers (PDF)
- FlexiFit 407 CPAP Mask - Cleaning Instructions (PDF)
- FlexiFit 407 CPAP Mask - Materials List (PDF)
- Fisher & Paykel's FlexiFit/Infinity Mask - Sizing Gauge (PDF)
- Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel
- In the Package FlexiFit 407 Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Foam Cushion, Silicone Seal and Adjustable Headgear.
- Part Number(s) HC407 (Standard)
- HCPCS Insurance Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 9420012427632
- Country of Origin New Zealand, Mexico (Typical)
- Available Size(s) One Size Fits Most
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Recommended Pressure Levels 3-25 CM H2O