GoodKnight 420E Auto-CPAP Machine (DISCONTINUED)
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
Weighing in at just 1.5lbs and a mere 3 inches tall the GoodKnight 420E is one of the smallest and lightest CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) systems on the market and with its advanced Auto-Sensing technology it's also one of the smartest.
The 420E detects changes in breathing, snoring and sleep patterns that occur throughout the night and it adapts its functions to deliver the lowest amount of pressure needed for effective and comfortable therapy. In addition, the 420E records up to 200 sessions of compliance data, has a wide pressure range with ultra-quiet operation, is made of durable materials suited for travel and includes an automatic voltage regulator so you don't have to worry about taking lots of adapters when you take it on the road.^features~
- Measures pressure at the mask to ensure precision operation
- Small and convenient (Under 2 pounds)
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Wide pressure range (4 to 20 cm H20)
- Adjustable pressure calibration
- Adjustable ramp start pressure
- Durable construction
- Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Outlet adapter may be needed for operation outside of the United States.)
- 12V DC operation available with cable adapter sold separately.
- Automatic leak and altitude compensation
- Breathing compliance meter