Philips Respironics Full Face Cushion for DreamWear CPAP Masks
The DreamWear mask's full face cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both the mouth and nose without actually inserting into the nostrils or exerting any excess pressure. Because of the cushion's low profile design there is absolutely no contact on the top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion, and in the mask's elbow, quietly disperse excess air.
USAGE: To determine your current cushion's size, look for an abbreviation (S, M, MW or L) on the side of the cushion. Any cushion size will fit on any DreamWear Full Face Mask.
USE WITH DREAMWEAR NASAL & GEL NASAL PILLOW MASKS: These cushions are interchangeable with DreamWear Nasal & Gel Nasal Pillow Masks. To use a DreamWear Full Face Cushion with a DreamWear Nasal or Nasal Pillows Mask the existing cushion and headgear on the nasal mask must be switched out with new full face versions.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1133430 (Small), 1133431 (Medium), 1133433 (Medium Wide), 1133432 (Large)
- HCPCS Code A7031
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959414570, 00606959414587, 00606959414600, 00606959414594
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Medium Wide, Large
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Contains: Polycarbonate, Silicone