Philips Respironics Frame Connector for DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Masks
BUY NOW & EARN $0.76 TO SPEND LATER
SIZING: The Medium Frame Connector is provided with all DreamWisp CPAP & BiPAP Mask packages. A Large Frame Connector is available as an optional item for patients with larger heads; and a Small Frame Connector is available as an option item for children or adults with smaller heads. Any Frame Connector size can be used with any DreamWisp mask so if you feel you need a different size you can just purchase a new Frame Connector to make your DreamWisp Frame smaller or larger.
CLEANING & CARE: The DreamWisp Frame Connector is dishwasher safe, on the top rack of the dishwasher; however it should only be cleaned in the dishwasher once a week and it should never be dried in the dishwasher. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
USAGE: A Frame Connector must be in place at all times when using the DreamWisp CPAP Mask. This Frame Connector does NOT include the Tubing Elbow or Mask Frame.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1137961 (Small), 1137962 (Medium), 1137963 (Large)
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959416819 (Small), 00606959416826 (Medium), 00606959416833 (Large)
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- DreamWisp Nasal Masks Not Compatible With Wisp Nasal Masks
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex