EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator Bundle - 5 LPM
EASY FINANCING: BUY NOW, PAY LATER!
GREAT FREE EXTRAS WITH PURCHASE!
Includes free pulse oximeter and 6 month cannula supply.GREAT FREE EXTRAS WITH PURCHASE!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
POWER SAVING & TROUBLE FREE
The EverFlo Home Oxygen Concentrator is designed from the ground up to deliver consistent trouble-free performance and reduce overall oxygen therapy costs. Its advanced motor provides 5 LPM of Continuous Flow Oxygen, while using less electricity and producing less heat, than most other stationary oxygen concentrators; so EverFlo costs less to run saving you money every day.
CONVENIENT DESIGN & QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
A recessed flow meter and metal cannula connector mean EverFlo is less prone to accidental breakage; while a convenient internal storage cabinet lets you store away extra tubing. EverFlo's easy-to-use humidifier bottle holder (bubble humidifier not included), with velcro holding strap, is compatible with all standard bubble humidifiers. And it provides a trouble free connection for the humidifier and oxygen tubing at the top of the unit where it's most convenient.
AT HOME IN THE HOME
Using oxygen therapy has traditionally been restrictive, requiring frequent bottle changes or heavy, noisy concentrators; but with the EverFlo you can finally be free of power hungry concentrators or inconvenient bottles. One of the biggest factors that separate the EverFlow from its competition is size. At just 31 pounds EverFlo is small, light and inconspicuous so it fits easily into the home without disturbing daily life, and it's easy to transport wherever it's needed.
SIMPLE TO USE & EASY TO MAINTAIN
EverFlo's interface panel has a simple On/Off Switch and rotating Flow Meter Knob for easy control without confusing extras. Three Indicator Lights (green, yellow, red) and Audible Alarms help you to be secure in the knowledge that your concentrator is working properly at all times.
Q IS FOR QUIET
For added comfort and convenience, upgrade your EverFlo to the EverFlo Q. The ultra quiet EverFlo Q includes all of the great features of the original EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator in a quieter model. At just 40 decibels typical EverFlo Q is one of the quietest concentrators on the market... You'll barely know it's on!
UPGRADE TO OPI FOR ADDED SECURITY
As an extra safety precaution, add the optional OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) in your shopping cart. With OPI a light on the front of the EverFlo device will turn orange and sound an alarm if oxygen levels ever deviate from acceptable purity levels.
- EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator Brochure (PDF)
- EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator User Manual (PDF)
- EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator Filter Replacement (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package For a limited time all EverFlo Bundles include a FREE Fingertip Pulse Oximeter! EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator, Compressor Intake Filter, Micro Disk Filter, 10 Nasal Cannulas, Humidifier Connector Tube, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed Patient Manual. Oxygen Percentage Indicator, Q Concentrator, and Extras included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) 1020015 (EverFlo Q Concentrator), 1020014 (EverFlo Q Concentrator with OPI), 1020000 (EverFlo Concentrator), 1020001 (EverFlo Concentrator with OPI)
- HCPCS Code E1390
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959014954, 00606959022041, 00606959032637, 00606959032620
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- Available Color(s) Blue
- Size (Approx) 23 x 15 x 9.5 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 31 Lbs
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings .5 to 5 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration 93% (+/- 3%) at 5 LPM
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator Optional
EverFlo = ≤ 45 dBa
EverFlo Q = ≤ 40 dBa (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 7,500 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length Not Specified (Maximum)
External: Air Inlet Filter
(Replace on average every 2-Years)
Internal: Micro Disk Filter
(Replace on average every 5-Years)
- Alarms Proper Operation, System Malfunction, No Power, Impeded Oxygen Flow, High Oxygen Flow, (Optional) Oxygen Percentage Indicator with Alarms at 82% and 70% Purity.
- AC (Wall) Power 120 VAC (±10%), 60 Hz
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- AC Power Cord Length 9 Feet 10 Inches (Approx)
- Power Consumption 350 Watts Average
- DC (Mobile) Power Not Available
- Battery Power Not Available