Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
Oxygen Conserving Nasal Cannula with 7 Foot Dual Lumen Supply Tubing
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Hudson RCI dual lumen nasal cannulas provide control and comfort, synchronizing breathing with oxygen conserving regulators. Use of this cannula requires a conserving regulator with two ports, one for oxygen delivery and one for pressure sampling. Dual lumen cannulas sense and deliver oxygen in both nostrils minimizing risks associated with deviated septa and occlusion by sensing pressure and delivering oxygen to both nares.
USAGE: This cannula is disposable and should be discarded and replaced when it becomes soiled, discolored or the prongs become stiff. For best performance cannulas should be replaced at least once every 14 days. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- Manufacturer Hudson RCI
- Part Number(s) 1851
- HCPCS Code A4615
- GTIN / UPC Code 04026704595884
- Country Mexico (Typical Origin)
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Cannula Prong Style Front Profile = Straight
Side Profile = Curved Towards User
- Supply Tubing Style Dual Lumen Smooth Bore Tube
Cannula Dimensions (Approximate)
- Cannula Length 8 Feet (Including Oxygen Supply Tube & Cannula Bolo)
- Faceplate Width 1.625 Inches
- Prong Length 0.5 Inches
- Prong Width 0.25 Inches
- Prong Separation 0.375 Inches