Philips Respironics Heated Humidifier for DreamStation Series CPAP & BiPAP Machines
BUY NOW & EARN $5.73 TO SPEND LATER
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING AVAILABLE
MAXIMUM COMFORT WITH THE ADAPTIVE HUMIDIFICATION OPTION
The Adaptive Heating Mode on the Heated Humidifier for DreamStations Series automatically monitors ambient humidity levels and adjusts the heat settings throughout the night to continue to provide a comfortable humidity level. Using the Adaptive Heating Mode may help reduce the chance of any condensation build up in the tubing. If you'd prefer, the Heated Humidifier for Dream Station Series also offers a Fixed Heating Mode which will allow you to apply constant heat to the heated humidifier plate, regardless of the humidity level in the room.
DRY BOX TECHNOLOGY
The Heated Humidifier for Dreamstation Series offers Dry Box Technology which was designed to reduce the chance of water damage when the humidifier is used with your machine. Given a scenario where water were to escape from the water chamber, the Dry Box is designed to trap the water within its walls to prevent any water from traveling through the machine and humidifier connection. In addition, the air outlet port uses a one way valve to prevent water from leaving the water chamber and entering the machine.
HEATED TUBING (OPTIONAL)
Using the Heating Tubing for the Heated Humidifier DreamStation Series, which is optional, can decrease the chances of rainout while providing warmth in to the air you breathe. As warm air is moves from the humidifier to the machine, the heated tube maintains an elevated temperature to ensure heated air is delivered to you. When the warm air is pulled into the hose, the temperature of the hose works to prevent environmental temperatures from cooling the warm air inside the tube.
IMPROVES SLEEP THERAPY COMFORT
Many sleep therapy users find that CPAP can dry the throat and nasal passages; adding a Heated Humidifier to your CPAP can help increase comfort and overall therapy compliance. The Heated Humidifier for DreamStation Series is an ideal companion, intelligently designed to work with your DreamStation series CPAP or BiPAP machine.
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package Heated Humidifier For DreamStation Series, Water Chamber, and Printed Instructions for Use
- Part Number(s) DSXH
- HCPCS Code A4604
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959022645
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- All DreamStation Series CPAP and BiPap Machines. Not Compatible With DreamStation Go Portable CPAP Machines.
- Chamber Capacity 325 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Long Life Dishwasher Safe
- Humidifier Notes When using DreamStation Heated Tubing (optional) additional humidification options are activcated: Huidification Mode Fixed or Adaptive; Tubing Temperature 0 Off to 5 Maximum.
- Humidifier Power NA (Integrated with PAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings 0 Off to 5 Maximum