Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto BiPAP (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
RECALL NOTICE 2021-0614: Philips Respironics announced a voluntary recall for Continuous and Non-Continuous Ventilators (certain CPAP, BiLevel PAP and Ventilator Devices) due to two issues related to the polyester-based polyurethane (PE-PUR) sound abatement foam used in these devices. For information on the Recall Notice, a complete list of impacted products, and potential health risks, visit philips.com/src-update.
SLEEK & MODERN WITH A FULL COLOR DISPLAY
DreamStation's simple shape and full color display are a welcome change for sleep therapy patients used to bulkier, heavier, uglier device options. It is small and light with a modern, non-medical design that looks great on a bedside table, is user friendly, and fits easily in the included travel bag.
INTUITIVE GRAPHIC INTERFACE & AMBIENT LIGHT SENSOR
DreamStation's graphic user interface was designed with feedback from patients and doctors so it is easy to use, intelligent and informative. The machine's a large navigation dial is intuitive and convenient; and the bright, front facing display uses simple menus, icons and labels that are easy to understand.
DreamStation BiPAP Auto's settings can be adjusted while lying down or sitting up in bed and the machine's ambient light sensor adjusts display brightness automatically depending on light levels in the room.
ADVANCED AUTO-BiPAP ADJUSTS TO YOUR CHANGING SLEEP NEEDS
The DreamStation BiPAP Auto is an advanced auto-bilevel machine that delivers one distinct higher pressure on inhalation, and a separate lower pressure on exhalation. As you sleep the BiPAP Auto monitors your breathing for flow limitations and adapts to them, automatically adjusting inhalation and exhalation levels to ensure you're receiving the optimum bilevel pressure for a comfortable and successful sleep.
SMARTRAMP MAKES THERAPY EASIER
In addition to the traditional pressure ramp available on most sleep therapy devices, DreamStation Auto BiPAP offers SmartRamp for an easier experience at the onset of sleep. When SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation BiPAP Auto will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, to deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
(OPTIONAL) HEATED HUMIDIFIER & HEATED TUBING
The DreamStation's Heated Humidifier is an elegant match to the DreamStation BiPAP Auto's intelligent therapy offerings. The humidifier snaps securely onto the back of the DreamStation device to form a single integrated unit that can be setup and adjusted from the machine's primary LCD display.
In "Standard" mode the DreamStation Heated Humidifier acts like a typical heated humidifier, heating to the same pre-selected temperature level throughout the night. But the DreamStation Heated Humidifier can go beyond that with an "Adaptive" mode that delivers a precise, user selected, level of humidification at the mask throughout the night regardless of external factors like room temperature, flow rate, or external humidity. DreamStation Heated Tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
ADVANCED COMFORT FEATURES & Bi-FLEX PRESSURE RELIEF: Philips Respironics's clinically-proven Bi-Flex pressure relief technology enhances traditional positive airway pressure therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. The DreamStation BiPAP Auto softens transitions between inhalation and exhalation to provide just the right amount of pressure relief to provide a natural breathing experience.
In addition to Bi-Flex, DreamStation Auto BiPAP is equipped with Mask Fit Check tool to help with mask fitting, a Performance Check tool to ensure that your machine is working properly, EZ-Start adaptive therapy technology to help acclimate new sleep therapy users, and Auto On/Off capabilities to automatically start and stop therapy when a user puts on or takes off their mask.
ENHANCED THERAPY DATA WITH BLUETOOTH & THE DREAMMAPPER APP
The DreamStation was built from the ground up to make therapy tracking and compliance easy and understandable for patients and doctors. Each device comes with onboard therapy data storage and built-in Bluetooth communications. After each sleep session the DreamStation displays a Sleep Progress report on the LCD screen. The Sleep Progress report shows nightly usage over the past 3 sleep sessions as well as summary data from the past 30 days. More detailed information is also available within the "My Info" section of the device or via the free DreamMapper App (iPhone, iPad & Android). An optional SD Data card is also available for extended therapy data storage.
DreamStation BiPAP Auto tracks, and adjusts therapy levels to respond to, many common OSA related events including Hypopneas, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snores, and Leaks. In addition it can detect many symptoms beyond classic OSA -- such as clear airway apneas and periodic breathing -- that may indicate the need for specialized therapy.
TRAVEL FRIENDLY & FAA APPROVED
The DreamStation BiPAP Auto is great for home, but it is FAA approved and built for travel as well. Without a humidifier it weighs just 3 lbs and fits easily in the supplied carry case or any overnight travel bag. DC power cord and battery options are also available for camping, air travel and boating.
- DreamStation Auto BiPAP Machine Brochure (PDF)
- DreamStation Auto BiPAP Machine Instructions (PDF)
- DreamStation Auto BiPAP Machine Specifications (PDF)
- DreamStation BiPAP Series Comparison Guide (PDF)
- DreamStation BiPAP Series Humidifier Instructions (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package DreamStation Auto BiPAP Machine, Carrying Case, Reusable Foam Filter, Ultra Fine Filter, 6-Foot Tubing, North American Power Cord, BlueTooth, External AC Power Supply, Printed Users Manual, and 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP Only). Heated Humidifier, Heated Tubing, and Additional Options Available in Shopping Cart.
- Part Number(s) DSX700S11
- HCPCS Code E0470
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959022522
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product meets FAA regulations for use on commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Available Color(s) Light Gray & White
- Size (Approx) PAP = 7.6 x 6.2 x 3.3 Inches
PAP with Heated Humidifier 11.7 x 7.6 x 3.3 Inches
- Weight (Approx) PAP = 1.56 Lbs
PAP with Heated Humidifier 3.36 Lbs
- Display Type Color LCD, Ambient Light Sensor
- Therapy Modes CPAP, BiLevel, Auto-BiPAP, Auto-BiLevel
- Pressure Range 4-25 CM H2O
- Default Settings Mode: Auto-BiPAP, IPAP: 25 CM H2O, EPAP: 4 CM H2O, PS Min: 2, PS Max 8, Bi-Flex: On 2, SmartStart: Off, Ramp: 30 Minutes, Ramp Start Pressure: 4 CM H2O, BlueTooth: On, Humidification (if available): Adaptive, Heated Tubing Temperature Level (if Available): 3.
- Ramp SmartRamp with Event Detection
Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Start 4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure
- Sound Levels PAP = 25.8 dBA; PAP with Humidifier = 27.9 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 7500 Feet
- Leak Compenstation Automatic
- Auto On/Off Yes, Auto On & Auto Off with Mask Detection
- Comfort Technology Bi-Flex (Settings = None, 1, 2, 3)
- Rainout Reduction Humidity Control with optional Heated Tubing
- Filters Reusable Foam Pollen, Disposable Ultra Fine (Optional)
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard, Performance, Slim Performance, and DreamStation Heated Tubing (with Humidifier).
- Humidifiers Integrated DreamStation Humidifier (Optional)
- Oxygen Compatible (Requires Adapter or Mask with Oxygen Port)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage On-Board (Under 6-Months Data), Optional SD Card (Over 1-Year of Data)
- Data Viewing On Screen Sleep Report, DreamMapper App (Optional)
- Humidifier Integrated DreamStation Humidifier (Optional)
- Chamber Capacity 325 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Long Life Dishwasher Safe
- Humidifier Notes When using DreamStation Heated Tubing (optional) additional humidification options are activcated: Huidification Mode Fixed or Adaptive; Tubing Temperature 0 Off to 5 Maximum.
- Humidifier Power NA (Integrated with PAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings 0 Off to 5 Maximum
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 5.75 x 2.75 x 1.50 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 1.20 Pounds (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 9 Feet 6 Inches (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory
DreamStation Heated Humidifier
On Sale: $78.99
On Sale: $669.00
On Sale: $59.00
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator
On Sale: $1,899.00