If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
Philips Respironics DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine Package with C-Flex+
15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
BUY NOW & EARN $10.58 TO SPEND LATER
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SLEEK & MODERN WITH A FULL COLOR DISPLAY
DreamStation Pro's simple shape and full color display are a welcome change for sleep therapy patients used to bulkier, heavier, uglier device options. It is small and light with a modern, non-medical design that looks great on a bedside table, is user friendly, and fits easily in the included travel bag.
INTUITIVE GRAPHIC INTERFACE & AMBIENT LIGHT SENSOR
DreamStation's graphic user interface was designed with feedback from patients and doctors so it is easy to use, intelligent and informative. The machine's a large navigation dial is intuitive and convenient; and the bright, front facing display uses simple menus, icons and labels that are easy to understand.
DreamStation's settings can be adjusted while lying down or sitting up in bed and the machine's ambient light sensor adjusts display brightness automatically depending on light levels in the room.
FIXED PRESSURE CPAP THERAPY WITH ADVANCED FEATURES
The DreamStation CPAP Pro is a fixed pressure therapy machine that delivers positive airway pressure at a single fixed level, between 4-20cm, throughout the night. It includes premium features like advanced event detection, Auto-Trial, automatic altitude compensation, mask fit check, and C-flex+ pressure relief.
SMARTRAMP MAKES THERAPY EASIER
In addition to the traditional pressure ramp available on most sleep therapy devices, DreamStation Pro offers SmartRamp for an easier experience at the onset of sleep. When SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation CPAP Pro will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, to deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
USE AUTO-TRIAL MODE TO HELP DETERMINE OPTIMAL PRESSURE
The DreamStation Pro's exclusive "Auto-Trial" mode allows the machine to function as an Auto-CPAP for up to 30 days to help determine a patient's optimum sleep therapy pressure level. During this period the machine adjusts pressure, on a breath-by-breath basis, to deliver the lowest possible pressure for optimal sleep therapy. Once Auto-Trial is complete the machine will revert to a fixed pressure CPAP device.
(OPTIONAL) HEATED HUMIDIFIER & HEATED TUBING
The DreamStation's Heated Humidifier is an elegant match to the DreamStation CPAP Pro's intelligent therapy offerings. The humidifier snaps securely onto the back of the DreamStation device to form a single integrated unit that can be setup and adjusted from the machine's primary LCD display.
In "Standard" mode the DreamStation Heated Humidifier acts like a typical heated humidifier, heating to the same pre-selected temperature level throughout the night. But the DreamStation Heated Humidifier can go beyond that with an "Adaptive" mode that delivers a precise, user selected, level of humidification at the mask throughout the night regardless of external factors like room temperature, flow rate, or external humidity. DreamStation Heated Tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
C-FLEX+ PRESSURE RELIEF FOR ADDED COMFORT Philips Respironics's clinically-proven C-Flex+ pressure relief technology enhances traditional positive airway pressure therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. Thanks to the advanced Digital Auto-Trak algorithm, that detects the onset of inspiration, the DreamStation CPAP Pro delivers pressure relief at the beginning of each breath, and softens pressure at the end of each breath, to provide a more natural breathing experience.
In addition to C-Flex+, the DreamStation CPAP is equipped with Mask Fit Check tool to help with mask fitting, a Performance Check tool to ensure that your machine is working properly, EZ-Start adaptive therapy technology to help acclimate new sleep therapy users, and Auto On/Off capabilities to automatically start and stop therapy when a user puts on or takes off their mask.
BUILT-IN BLUETOOTH & DREAMMAPPER APP CAPABILITIES
The DreamStation CPAP Pro was built from the ground up to make therapy tracking and compliance easy and understandable for patients and doctors. Each device comes with Bluetooth built-in and an SD Data Card for data storage. After each sleep session the DreamStation displays a Sleep Progress report on the LCD screen. The Sleep Progress report shows nightly usage over the past 3 sleep sessions as well as summary data from the past 30 days. More detailed information is also available within the "My Info" section of the device or via the free DreamMapper App (iPhone, iPad & Android).
DreamStation Pro tracks many common OSA related events including Hypopneas, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snores, and Leaks. In addition it can detect many symptoms beyond classic OSA -- such as clear airway apneas and periodic breathing -- that may indicate the need for specialized therapy.
TRAVEL FRIENDLY & FAA APPROVED
The DreamStation CPAP Pro is great for home, but it is FAA approved and built for travel as well. Without a humidifier it weighs just 3 lbs and fits easily in the supplied carry case or any overnight travel bag. DC power cord and battery options are also available for camping, air travel and boating.
- DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine Brochure (PDF)
- DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine Instructions (PDF)
- DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine Specifications (PDF)
- DreamStation CPAP Series Comparison Guide (PDF)
- DreamStation CPAP Series Humidifier Instructions (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package DreamStation CPAP Pro, SD Data Card, BlueTooth, Carrying Case, Reusable Foam Filter, Ultra Fine Filter, 6-Foot Tubing, North American Power Cord, External AC Power Supply, Printed Users Manual, and 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP Only). Heated Humidifier, Heated Tubing, and Additional Options Available in Shopping Cart.
- Part Number(s) DSX400S11 (DreamStation Pro CPAP), DSX400H11 (DreamStation Pro CPAP with Heated Humidifier), DSX400T11 (DreamStation Pro CPAP with Heated Humidifier and Heated Tubing)
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959022409, 00606959022416, 00606959022423
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Available Color(s) Light Gray & White
PAP = 7.6 x 6.2 x 3.3 Inches
PAP with Heated Humidifier 11.7 x 7.6 x 3.3 Inches
PAP = 1.56 Lbs
PAP with Heated Humidifier 3.36 Lbs
- Display Type Color LCD, Ambient Light Sensor
- Therapy Modes CPAP
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
SmartRamp with Event Detection
Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Start 4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure
- Sound Levels PAP = 25.8 dBA; PAP with Humidifier = 27.9 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 7500 Feet
- Leak Compenstation Automatic
- Auto On/Off Yes, Auto On & Auto Off with Mask Detection
- Comfort Technology C-Flex, C-Flex+ (Settings = None, 1, 2, 3)
- Rainout Reduction Humidity Control with optional Heated Tubing
- Filters Reusable Foam Pollen, Disposable Ultra Fine (Optional)
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard, Performance, Slim Performance, and DreamStation Heated Tubing (with Humidifier).
- Humidifiers Integrated DreamStation Humidifier (Optional)
- Oxygen Compatible (Requires Adapter or Mask with Oxygen Port)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage Over 1-Year on SD Data Card; Under 6-Months On-Board.
- Data Viewing On Screen Sleep Report, DreamMapper App (Optional)
- Humidifier Integrated DreamStation Humidifier (Optional)
- Chamber Capacity 325 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Long Life Dishwasher Safe
- Humidifier Notes When using DreamStation Heated Tubing (optional) additional humidification options are activcated: Huidification Mode Fixed or Adaptive; Tubing Temperature 0 Off to 5 Maximum.
- Humidifier Power NA (Integrated with PAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings 0 Off to 5 Maximum
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 5.75 x 2.75 x 1.50 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 1.20 Pounds (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 9 Feet 6 Inches (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory