If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP Machine Package
15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.15-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
15-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SLEEK & MODERN WITH A FULL COLOR DISPLAY
DreamStation's simple shape and full color display are a welcome change for sleep therapy patients used to bulkier, heavier, uglier device options. It is small and light with a modern, non-medical design that looks great on a bedside table, is user friendly, and fits easily in the included travel bag.
INTUITIVE GRAPHIC INTERFACE & AMBIENT LIGHT SENSOR
DreamStation's graphic user interface was designed with feedback from patients and doctors so it is easy to use, intelligent and informative. The machine's a large navigation dial is intuitive and convenient; and the bright, front facing display uses simple menus, icons and labels that are easy to understand.
DreamStation's settings can be adjusted while lying down or sitting up in bed and the machine's ambient light sensor adjusts display brightness automatically depending on light levels in the room.
FIXED PRESSURE CPAP THERAPY WITH ADVANCED FEATURES
The DreamStation CPAP is a fixed pressure therapy machine that delivers positive airway pressure at a single fixed level, between 4-20cm, throughout the night. It includes premium features like automatic altitude compensation, mask fit check, and C-flex in a budget package.
SMARTRAMP MAKES THERAPY EASIER
In addition to the traditional pressure ramp available on most sleep therapy devices, the DreamStation CPAP offers SmartRamp for an easier experience at the onset of sleep. When SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation CPAP will use an auto-sensing algorithm to deliver lower overall pressures, at the beginning of therapy, until the ramp period ends or the machine detects an obstructive respiratory event.
(OPTIONAL) HEATED HUMIDIFIER & HEATED TUBING
The DreamStation's Heated Humidifier is an elegant match to the DreamStation CPAP's intelligent therapy offerings. The humidifier snaps securely onto the back of the DreamStation device to form a single integrated unit that can be setup and adjusted from the machine's primary LCD display.
In "Standard" mode the DreamStation Heated Humidifier acts like a typical heated humidifier, heating to the same pre-selected temperature level throughout the night. But the DreamStation Heated Humidifier can go beyond that with an "Adaptive" mode that delivers a precise, user selected, level of humidification at the mask throughout the night regardless of external factors like room temperature, flow rate, or external humidity. DreamStation Heated Tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
C-FLEX PRESSURE RELIEF FOR EXTRA COMFORT
Philips Respironics's clinically-proven C-Flex pressure relief technology enhances traditional positive airway pressure therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. Thanks to the advanced Digital Auto-Trak algorithm, that detects the onset of inspiration, the DreamStation CPAP delivers just the right amount of pressure relief, at the beginning of each breath, to provide a more natural breathing experience.
In addition to C-Flex, the DreamStation CPAP is equipped with Mask Fit Check tool to help with mask fitting, a Performance Check tool to ensure that your machine is working properly, and Auto On/Off capabilities to automatically start and stop therapy when a user puts on or takes off their mask.
EASY THERAPY DATA WITH BLUETOOTH & THE DREAMMAPPER APP
The DreamStation was built from the ground up to make therapy tracking and compliance easy and understandable for patients and doctors. Each device comes with onboard therapy data storage and built-in Bluetooth communications. After each sleep session the DreamStation displays a Sleep Progress report on the LCD screen. The Sleep Progress report shows nightly usage over the past 3 sleep sessions as well as summary data from the past 30 days. More detailed information is also available within the "My Info" section of the device or via the free DreamMapper App (iPhone, iPad & Android). An optional SD Data card is also available for extended therapy data storage.
TRAVEL FRIENDLY & FAA APPROVED
The DreamStation CPAP is great for home, but it is FAA approved and built for travel as well. Without a humidifier it weighs just 3 lbs and fits easily in the supplied carry case or any overnight travel bag. DC power cord and battery options are also available for camping, air travel and boating.
- DreamStation CPAP Machine Brochure (PDF)
- DreamStation CPAP Machine Instructions (PDF)
- DreamStation CPAP Machine Specifications (PDF)
- DreamStation CPAP Series Comparison Guide (PDF)
- DreamStation CPAP Series Humidifier Instructions (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package DreamStation CPAP Machine, Carrying Case, Reusable Foam Filter, Ultra Fine Filter, 6-Foot Tubing, North American Power Cord, BlueTooth, External AC Power Supply, Printed Users Manual, and 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP Only). Heated Humidifier, Heated Tubing, and Additional Options Available in Shopping Cart.
- Part Number(s) DSX200S11
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959023727
- Warranty 2 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit for Easy Identification. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Available Color(s) Light Gray & White
PAP = 7.6 x 6.2 x 3.3 Inches
PAP with Heated Humidifier 11.7 x 7.6 x 3.3 Inches
PAP = 1.56 Lbs
PAP with Heated Humidifier 3.36 Lbs
- Display Type Color LCD, Ambient Light Sensor
- Therapy Modes CPAP
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
SmartRamp with Event Detection
Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Start 4 to Minimum Therapy Pressure
- Sound Levels PAP = 25.8 dBA; PAP with Humidifier = 27.9 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 7500 Feet
- Auto On/Off Yes, Auto On & Auto Off with Mask Detection
- Comfort Technology C-Flex (Settings = None, 1, 2, 3)
- Rainout Reduction Humidity Control with optional Heated Tubing
- Filters Reusable Foam Pollen, Disposable Ultra Fine (Optional)
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiLevel Masks
- Tubing Compatible with all Standard, Performance, Slim Performance, and DreamStation Heated Tubing (with Humidifier).
- Humidifiers Integrated DreamStation Humidifier (Optional)
- Oxygen Compatible (Requires Adapter or Mask with Oxygen Port)
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage On-Board (Under 6-Months Data), Optional SD Card (Over 1-Year of Data)
- Data Viewing On Screen Sleep Report, DreamMapper App (Optional)
- Humidifier Integrated DreamStation Humidifier (Optional)
- Chamber Capacity 325 mL to Maximum Fill Line
- Humidifier Chambers Long Life Dishwasher Safe
- Humidifier Notes When using DreamStation Heated Tubing (optional) additional humidification options are activcated: Huidification Mode Fixed or Adaptive; Tubing Temperature 0 Off to 5 Maximum.
- Humidifier Power NA (Integrated with PAP Device)
- Humidifier Settings 0 Off to 5 Maximum
- AC (Wall) Power Universal AC power 100-240V, 50/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Yes
- AC Power Supply Size 5.75 x 2.75 x 1.50 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 1.20 Pounds (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 9 Feet 6 Inches (Approx)
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory