M-Series BiPAP Auto BiLevel Machine (DISCONTINUED)
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
Get Smart with an Auto-BiPAP
The BiPAP Auto features a proactive, multi-level algorithm that analyzes several parameters to monitor and respond to a patient’s breathing. A key parameter is flow limitation (a common early indication of complete obstruction). The auto algorithm performs two types of tests (Pcritical and Poptimal ) that allow the pressure to be maintained at a level at which obstruction is not likely to occur but is not unnecessarily high, thus maximizing patient comfort.
This ongoing proactive search of Pcrit and Popt levels allows for maximum therapeutic effectiveness at minimum pressures without creating any uncomfortable spikes in pressure or patient arousals.
M Series for Home, M Series for Travel
All M-Series sleep systems are ultra small, easy-to-use, and especially consumer-friendly. Their black brushed finishes resist scratching and look good wherever you place them; their gently lighted on-board controls are easy on the eyes and easy to find whether the lights are on or off. Each M Series system is small (just 7 x 5 x 3 inches) so don't lose it under your latest paperback; and made from feather-weight durable construction materials. The BiPAP Auto M-Series system weighs in at just 2.2 lbs!
Respironics' exclusive Bi-Flex waveform technology softens the air at inhalation and exhalation to provide a more comfortable overall therapy experience. The amount of pressure relief is based on your breathing pattern and your Bi-Flex setting. With three Bi-Flex settings, you have the ability to select a greater or lesser degree of pressure relief so that it's just right for you.
The Encore SmartCard & Advanced Compliance Tracking
In addition to all of it's other great features the BiPAP Auto M Series includes the Encore SmartCard with Advanced Compliance Tracking. With Encore SmartCards you and your doctor can record compliance data, track quality of life, upgrade prescription settings and record both qualitative and quantitative data so that your BiPAP treatment can be effective and successful.
Ramp Up To Comfort
Many users find that starting BiPAP therapy at their full prescribed pressures each night makes it difficult to fall asleep; that's why all REMstar M Series CPAPs include Ramp startup capabilities. With Ramp activated you can set your CPAP pressure below prescribed levels when low as you lay down for sleep. The REMstar M Series CPAP will then gradually increase air flow until your prescription level is reached.
And if you wake up in the middle of the night and have a hard time falling back to sleep, you can activate ramp again by simply pressing the machine's handy Ramp button.^features~
- Small, sleek and lightweight design is easy to store at home and good looking
- Ultra-quiet operation for a great night's sleep
- Primary, tactile control buttons for easy on/off, Ramp and C-Flex
- Automatic altitude compensation helps provide effective treatment wherever you are
- Covered LCD display for advanced settings and reporting of therapy statistics and patient reminders
- Washable pollen filters included
- Encore SmartCard and optional Data Management Software enables treatment tracking
- Deluxe ramp capabilities allow a 0 to 45 minute, patient-adjustable, ramp start pressure
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package iPAP Auto M-Series with Bi-Flex, Encore Pro SmartCard, Travel Bag, Filters (2 Reusable Foam Filters, 1 Ultra Fine Filter), 6-Foot Breathing Tube, Printed Users Manual, Power Cord & External AC Power Supply, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (BiPAP Only)
- Part Number(s) DS700S (BiPAP), DS700HS (BiPAP with Heated Humidifier)
- HCPCS Insurance Code E0470
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Country of Origin (Typical)