If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
Philips Respironics DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SLEEP IN ANY POSITION COMFORTABLY
With its revolutionary top-of-the-head mask design, the DreamWisp allows greater freedom of movement by keeping tubing out of the way. You are free to change sleeping positions throughout the night – from your side to your back to your stomach. Users stated they were satisfied with how well the mask stayed in place while sleeping.
FOUR-POINT HEADGEAR & A UNIQUE SOFT FRAME
DreamWisp’s head gear is designed to perform with exceptional comfort. The four-point headgear is styled to provide stability with fewer parts, while the soft, lightweight frame doubles as the DreamWisp’s airflow channel. That means fewer components that come in contact with you as you sleep, so that you can enjoy comfortable therapy — all night, every night.
EASY TO ATTACH MAGNETIC CLIPS, SIMPLE TO ADUST
Helping you stay committed to your sleep therapy means making it as convenient as possible. DreamWisp features magnetic clips that are fast and easy to connect or detach. That makes it simple to take your mask on or off, anytime you choose. Users stated they are most satisfied with how easy it is to use the DreamWisp mask.
MINIMAL CONTACT NASAL CUSHION
DreamWisp combines the performance of a nasal mask with a minimally invasive design, an exceptional seal, and the comfort of Wisp’s cushion technology. Patients are more satisfied with how well the mask maintains a seal during use.
ENJOY AN OPEN FIELD OF VIEW
The unique top-of-the-head tube design allows you to have a clear field of vision so you can wear glasses and enjoy life all while wearing the DreamWisp. With DreamWisp, you can read, surf the web or watch TV as you wind down to sleep.
- DreamWisp Nasal Mask Brochure (PDF)
- DreamWisp Nasal Mask Fitting Guide (PDF)
- Respironics CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Philips Masks with Magnets Notification to Patients (PDF)
- Philips Masks with Magnets Contraindication FAQ (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- Part Number(s) 1137932 (Petite), 1137933 (Small), 1137934 (Medium), 1137935 (Large), 1137936 (Extra Large)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959051058 (Petite), 00606959051065 (Small), 00606959051072 (Medium), 00606959051089 (Large), 00606959051096 (Extra Large)
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Petite, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
This Product Contains Magnets
Contains: Silicone, Polycarbonate, Polyurethane Foam, Nylon, Spandex, Polyester, Acetal (Magnet)
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-30 CM H2O (Recommended)