If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution CPAP Interface Starter Kit
14-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.14-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
14-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE
The Bleep DreamPort Solution is flexible, lightweight and very easy to use. In fact it's so light and comfortable that you can even wear it as you read or watch TV before going to sleep. Applying the DreamPorts takes only seconds and then you can rest and relax until you're ready to turn out the lights.
NOT NASAL PILLOWS!
No matter how well they fit, nasal pillow CPAP masks still stick up your nose and can cause pain and discomfort. Hypo-allergenic, disposable DreamPort adhesive strips are applied on the outside of the nostrils so nothing goes up your nose except for a pure stream of air from your sleep therapy device.
ONE SIZE REALLY DOES FIT ALL
No two noses are the same. That's why Bleep designed the DreamPort Sleep Solution in a single flexible size that really does fit all users. So, no matter what the shape of your nose or nostrils, Bleep's gentle adhesive strips eliminate leaks, and ensure a much stronger seal than nasal pillow or cushion masks. Because of their minimal design, DreamPorts are great for people with facial hair too!
NO HEADGEAR MEANS GREATER COMFORT
With the minimalist Bleep DreamPort Solution there's no hard frame, no headgear, and no bulky cushioning to get in the way of your restful night's sleep. The DreamWay Interface, and DreamPort strips, won't leave any marks or dents on your face like traditional CPAP masks do; and with Bleep you can sleep in any position -- on your back, stomach or side -- without pressure or pinching!
HYPOALLERGENIC, DISPOSABLE & RECYCLABLE
The adhesive strips that hold the DreamPort in place are hypoallergenic and disposable. There is no need to figure out when to replace your mask because each night you use two new disposable DreamPorts to keep your DreamWay Interface in place. The small breathing ports are also recyclable once the tape has been removed so DreamPorts are both clean and green!
The DreamWay Tube & Interface should be replaced every 30-90 days on average just like traditional CPAP masks.
BLEEP IS COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR CPAP OR BIPAP MACHINE
Each Bleep comes with a 10 Inch DreamWay Hose and Swivel Connector that will attach to any heated or non-heated CPAP hose with a standard connector. Just plug it in and you're good to go.
- Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution Brochure (PDF)
- Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution White Paper (PDF)
- Bleep DreamPort Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Bleep DreamPort Instructions for Use (PDF)
^frequently asked questions~
- Will the DreamPort Sleep Solution Work with My Existing CPAP?
Yes, the DreamPort Sleep Solution is designed to work with any CPAP or BiPAP machine with the exception of ResMed's AirMini. The DreamPort Sleep Solution includes a 10 inch hose and connector which will attach to standard CPAP hose tubing. Just plug it in and you're good to go. If you'd like to see a demonstration, please see Bleep's demonstration video.
- Will the DreamPort's Adhesive Really Work? Does it Hurt to Take Off?
Yes, they really work. And no, it shouldn't hurt to take it off. The adhesive tape is a high quality hypoallergenic surgical tape manufactured by 3M and is in use on other medical products. If you would like to see what it's like to apply them, watch our 1 lb. Mask Challenge.
- Manufacturer Bleep
- In the Package Bleep DreamWay Interface with Short Tube & Swivel, 32 DreamPorts (for 16 Nights of Use), and a Instruction Booklet
- Part Number(s) 100381
- HCPCS Code A7034
- GTIN / UPC Code 00850003157016
- Intended Use The Bleep DreamPort interface is intended for use by individuals who have been diagnosed by a Physician as requiring CPAP or BiPAP treatment and should not be used outside the guidance of a trained medical provider or respiratory therapist. The Bleep DreamPort interface is intended for single patient adult (>66 lb/30 kg) use in the home, hospital or other clinical setting.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) One Size Fits Most
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Pillows Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-20 CM H2O (Recommended)