Compact 525DS Oxygen Concentrator Bundle - 5 LPM
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
Get a 6 Month Supply of Cannulas free with purchase!GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE
COVID-19 NOTICE: No Returns on This Item. Until Further Notice All Sales of This Item Are Final. (Standard Manufacturers Warranties Still Apply.)
SIMPLE SETUP: READY, SET, BREATHE
The DeVilbiss 525DS is a simple, powerful home oxygen concentrator that requires virtually no set-up; and at just 36 lbs it is one of the lightest and most convenient concentrators on the market. Simply attach your cannula, connect to power, and adjust the easy to read pressure-compensated flow meter to your prescribed setting - it's a breeze!
The 525DS is also designed for easy transport around the house with smooth flow wheel bearings and top and side handles. Four simple indicator lights on the front of the unit make oxygen alerts and signals clear and easy to read, and the easily adjustable flow-meter makes your oxygen therapy is effortless to control.
INTUITIVE, ECO-FRIENDLY TECHNOLOGY
The 525DS Compact Concentrator is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA, with intelligent features like a recessed humidifier chamber and a unique cabinet design that improves sound and durability. Built for reliability and convenience, the 525DS includes DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology that reduces stress on compressor bearings and internal fittings by automatically turning down the unit flow cycle at lower liter settings. Energy efficient and eco-friendly Turn-Down Technology minimizes wear and tear on the system components, helps extend the life of the concentrator, and reduces power consumption by 15% or more compared with competitive designs... and that means lower energy bills for you!
PEACE OF MIND, RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
An exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device), that continuously monitors oxygen levels, is built into every 525DS unit to ensure reliable oxygen delivery, patient safety, and peace of mind. Audible and visual alarms are also included so you can worry less, knowing that your concentrator is on guard and ready to alert you if there are any performance or power issues. Other safety features include a pressure-relief valve and thermal protection on the compressor, a flame retardant cabinet, and double insulation.
- Compact 525DS Oxygen Concentrator Brochure (PDF)
- Compact 525DS Oxygen Concentrator Instructions (PDF)
- Manufacturer Drive DeVilbiss
- In the Package Compact 525DS Oxygen Concentrator, Air Inlet Filter, Extended Life Bacteria Filter, 10 Nasal Cannulas, Humidifier Connector Tube, Nut & Stem Oxygen Tubing Adapter, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed Patient Manual. Additional extras included depending on Bundle selected during checkout.
- Part Number(s) 525DS
- HCPCS Code E1390
- GTIN / UPC Code 00885304000846
- Warranty 3 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The DeVilbiss 525DS Oxygen Concentrator intended use is to provide supplemental low flow oxygen therapy for patients suffering from COPD, cardiovascular disease, and lung disorders.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Charcoal Gray / Black
- Size (Approx) 24.5 x 13.5 x 12.0 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 36 Lbs
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings .5 to 5 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration 93% (+/- 3%) at 5 LPM
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator Included
- Sound Levels ≤ 48 dBa (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 13,123 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length 57 Feet (Maximum)
External: Air Inlet Filter
(Replace on average every 2-Years)
Internal: Bacteria Filter
(Replace on average Every 2-Years)
Extended Life Intake Bacteria Filter
(Replace on average every 5-Years)
- Alarms Power Operation, No Power, Service Required, High/Low Pressure, Low Flow, Low Oxygen (Visible Low Oxygen Indicator with audible alert at 75% and red "service required" light at less than 60%).
- AC (Wall) Power 97-127 V~, 60 Hz
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- AC Power Cord Length 9 Feet 6 Inches (Approx)
- Power Consumption 310 Watts Average
- DC (Mobile) Power Not Available
- Battery Power Not Available