CPAP PRO Nasal Pillows 'No Mask' Setup Pack
BUY NOW, PAY LATER! Get This Item Today
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%! Instant savings today and on all future auto-deliveries! Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
INVENTED BY A CPAP USER!
CPAP Pro was invented by a sleep therapy user tired of struggling with bulky face masks and uncomfortable, leaky nasal pillows. CPAP Pro reduces the sleep therapy interface to its most essential components with no straps, no headgear, and no face mask to cause leaks, soreness, pinching and discomfort. CPAP Pro has become the "NO MASK" solution for thousands of happy sleep apnea patients who now enjoy a healthy night's sleep without the difficulty and hassle of a traditional mask. Order yours today and start enjoying sleep again.
NASAL PUFF PILLOWS ARE SOFT & SECURE
When you're sleeping, the only part of the CPAP Pro that touches your face is the super soft Nasal Puff Pillows that inflate slightly to provide a gentle, leak free seal. Each setup pack comes with Standard pillows to fit most users, but Small and Large pillows are also available for a more custom fit.
At the base of each pillow is an exhalation hole covered by a foam exhalation diffuser. Because the diffusers are soft and porous they disperse excess air away gently, without any noise or airstream to disturb your sleep.
EASY CUSTOM FIT MOUTHPIECE
At the heart of the CPAP Pro is a unique mouthpiece, similar to those used by athletes in sports, that snaps onto the upper teeth during sleep. The CPAP Pro's mouthpiece holds the nasal pillows in precise alignment with your nostrils so you get no leak CPAP therapy regardless of how much you move, shift or roll during the night. Once it is snapped into place CPAP Pro will stay in place comfortably without the need to bite down on it; and if you want to take CPAP Pro off a bit of downward pressure on the mouthpiece will easily release it.
Fitting the mouthpiece takes just a few minutes with a simple "boil n' bite" procedure that creates an exact custom dental impression that snaps onto your upper teeth to hold the CPAP Pro in place. Since your upper teeth always stay in a perfect relationship with your nose, you can sleep in any position and the CPAP Pro will stay in place eliminating skin contact, leaks, irritation and sleepless nights.
Most people find that the CPAP Pro is very easy to sleep with and get used to it right away, for others though it may take a few nights or even a few weeks to get used to... stick with it until you get a great night's sleep and you'll be glad you did!^literature~
User Instructions (PDF)
Parts Diagram (PDF)
- Manufacturer Stevenson Industries
- In the Package CPAP Pro "No Mask", Boil-n-Bite Mouthpiece, one pair of Corrugated Breathing Tubes, one pair of Standard Nasal Puffs (Pillows) to fit most users, two pairs of Green Exhalation Diffusers, Thermometer (for boil-and-bite mouthpiece), and Printed User Guide.
- Part Number(s) CPAPPRO
- HCPCS Code A7034
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- All CPAP & BiPAP Machines. Not Compatible With Patients with Serious Dental Problems or Who Wear Dentures. (Patients with serious dental problems or dentures should consult their dentist before utilizing CPAP Pro. Since CPAP Pro snaps on to the upper teeth, in certain cases it can be used with removable dentures if you can leave your upper dentures in place during sleep. Additionally, patients who are sensitive to hot foods or liquids, or who are emotionally concerned about the fitting procedure should not use the boil 'n bite technique.)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Pillows Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-20 CM H2O (Recommended)