ComfortGel (Original) NASAL CPAP Mask (DISCONTINUED)
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
|TRY THE UPDATED COMFORTGEL BLUE 30-DAYS RISK FREE
The original ComfortGel Mask has been discontinued by Respironics. Try the updated ComfortGel Blue risk free!
DirectHomeMedical's ComfortGel (Original) CPAP Mask Packs incude Respironics' updated, stronger mask frame and headgear clips.
The ComfortGel is easy to fit so you get the right fit the first time; and if you want to adjust your fit or re-customize the Gel after your first fitting don't worry, it's quick and easy to do at home or even on the road. The dual-layer blue gel system creates exceptional cushioning too so don't worry it's very comfortable! Whether you're hard to fit or always get it right the first time, the new ComfortGel makes CPAP and BiPAP therapy easier and more successful.
The ComfortGel comes with Respironics’ one-size-fits-most Premium Headgear. This unique headgear with EZ Peel™ tabs easily adjusts in four places for a secure, custom fit. The Premium Headgear evenly distributes tension, adds stability and helps to prevent mask leaks. ComfortGel and Headgear disassemble easily for cleaning and replacement.^features~
- Replaceable silicone Comfort Flap improves seal and can be removed for easy cleaning Replaceable silicone Comfort Flap improves seal and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Blue gel inner layer provides comfort, support and can be easily customized
- Removable arm and forehead pad adjusts to match the angle of wearer's forehead
- StabilitySelector raises and lowers for proper mask angle, seal and fit
- 360º swivel allows tubing to move more freely
- Built-in "silent" exhalation port evenly disperses air for quiet operation
- New ball-and-socket headgear attachments allow for freer movement and easy mask removal
- The ComfortGel, like all masks in the Comfort Series, is latex free
- The ComfortGel mask has been updated with Respironics’ one-size-fits-most Premium Headgear. This unique headgear with EZ release tabs easily adjusts in eight places for a secure, custom fit. The Premium Headgear evenly distributes tension, adds stability and helps to prevent mask leaks.
- Like all Comfort Series CPAP/BiPAP Masks the ComfortGel NASAL is 100% Latex Free
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package ComfortGel (Original) Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Adjustable Headgear.
- Part Number(s) 1009040 (Petite) Discontinued, 1009041 (Small), 1009042 (Medium) Discontinued, 1009043 (Large) Discontinued
- HCPCS Insurance Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin China (Typical)