Bongo RX EPAP Therapy Device Starter Kit
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
OSA TREATMENT WITHOUT THE MASK
No mask or machine required, the Bongo RX is a small, discreet device that can fit in the palm of your hand. The Bongo RX works by using EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure) therapy to treat mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea. Once the device is inserted, upon inhalation, the valves in the cones open allowing you to breathe in normally. Upon exhalation, the valves close creating a more narrow outlet for the exhaled air to pass though which in turn creates the pressure that is needed to keep your airway open for the next inhalation.
SIMPLE TO USE
Using the Bongo RX is simple, just insert the device into the nostrils and breathe! On top of being simple to use, the Bongo RX is reusable and can be used for up to 90 days with proper cleaning.
4 SIZES INCLUDED FOR A CUSTOM AND COMFORTABLE FIT
The Bongo RX Starter Kit includes 4 different sizes of silicone insterts; Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large, so you can try each one and find which size works best.
IDEAL FOR HOME & TRAVEL
The Bongo RX device is small enough to slip into a purse or pocket, making it ideal for travel, but they're comfortable and effective too so they're great at home. Bongo RX does not require a machine or make noise so you and your partner can sleep better together. And the Bongo RX device does not require electricity, giving you the freedom to sleep anytime, anywhere.
- Manufacturer AirAvant Medical
- In the Package 4 Silicone Inserts (Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large), Headgear, Drying Stand, Travel Case & User Manual
- Part Number(s) BNG500
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 10833224005004
- Intended Use For the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex