If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.
CPAP Pro II (ApneaPAP) Nasal Pillows 'No Mask' Setup Pack
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not completely satisfied, return for a full refund.30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%
BUY NOW & EARN $5.42 TO SPEND LATER
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING AVAILABLE
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
INVENTED BY A CPAP USER!
ApneaPAP is a new "No Mask" CPAP interface from the inventor of the original CPAP Pro "No Mask". Like the original CPAP Pro, ApneaPAP reduces the sleep therapy interface to its most essential components with no straps, no headgear, and no face mask to cause leaks, soreness, pinching and discomfort. In addition ApneaPAP introduces a brilliant new Double Bite Mouthpiece that eliminates the need for full face masks and chinstraps; and improves sleep therapy effectiveness with mandibular advancement.
NASAL PUFF PILLOWS ARE SOFT & SECURE
When you're sleeping, the only part of the ApneaPAP that touches your face is the super soft Nasal Puff Pillows that inflate slightly to provide a gentle, leak free seal. Each setup pack comes with Standard pillows to fit most users, but Small and Large pillows are also available for a more custom fit.
At the base of each pillow is an exhalation hole covered by a foam exhalation diffuser. Because the diffusers are soft and porous they disperse excess air away gently, without any noise or airstream to disturb your sleep.
EASY CUSTOM FIT DOUBLE BITE MOUTHPIECE
At the heart of the ApneaPAP is a unique Double Bite Mouthpiece, similar to those used by athletes in sports, that snaps onto the teeth during sleep. The ApneaPAP's mouthpiece holds the nasal pillows in precise alignment with your nostrils so you get no leak CPAP therapy regardless of how much you move, shift or roll during the night. Once it is snapped into place ApneaPAP will stay in place comfortably without the need to bite down on it; and if you want to take ApneaPAP off a bit of downward pressure on the mouthpiece will easily release it.
Fitting the mouthpiece takes just a few minutes with a simple "boil n' bite" procedure that creates an exact custom dental impression that snaps onto your upper and lower teeth to hold the ApneaPAP in place while also keeping your mouth closed. With the ApneaPAP in place you won't have to worry about reduced therapy effectiveness due to mouth leaks; and you won't have to deal with the hassle of hot chinstraps or bulky full face masks!
ENHANCED THERAPY WITH BUILT IN MANDIBULAR ADVANCEMENT
In addition to keeping your mouth closed the ApneaPAP's Double Bite Mouthpiece can be used to move your lower jaw slightly forward during sleep. This "mandibular advancement" is a well known, proven method for freeing up the airway during sleep to help reduce airway obstructions and enhance CPAP therapy.
Most people find that the ApneaPAP is very easy to sleep with and get used to it right away, for others though it may take a few nights or even a few weeks to get used to... stick with it until you get a great night's sleep and you'll be glad you did!^literature~
- Manufacturer Stevenson Industries
- In the Package ApneaPAP "No Mask", Double Boil-n-Bite Mouthpiece, One Pair of Corrugated Breathing Tubes, One Pair of Standard Nasal Puff (Pillows) to fit most users, Two Pairs of Green Exhalation Diffusers, Thermometer (for boil-and-bite mouthpiece), and Printed User Guide.
- Part Number(s) APNEAPAP
- HCPCS Code A7034
- GTIN / UPC Code
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- All CPAP & BiPAP Machines. Not Compatible With Patients with Serious Dental Problems or Who Wear Dentures. (Patients with serious dental problems or dentures should consult their dentist before utilizing ApneaPAP. Since ApneaPAP snaps on to the teeth, in certain cases it can be used with removable dentures if you can leave your dentures in place during sleep. Additionally, patients who are sensitive to hot foods or liquids, or who are emotionally concerned about the fitting procedure should not use the boil 'n bite technique.)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Large
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Pillows Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-18 CM H2O (Recommended)