AirSep NewLife Intensity 10 Oxygen Concentrator Bundle - 10 LPM (BACKORDER)
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
Get a 6 Month Supply of Cannulas free with purchase!GREAT FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE
NOTICE: DirectHomeMedical Cannot Accept Foreign Prescriptions for Purchase of Any Items. Due to the Current COVID-19 Pandemic, We Cannot Accept Returns on This Item. Until Further Notice All Sales of This Item Are Final. (Standard Manufacturers Warranties Still Apply.)
IDEAL FOR HIGH PRESSURE APPLICATIONS
Airsep's NewLife Intensity 10 Oxygen Concentrator is a high flow oxygen concentrator delivering up to 10 LPM of continuous flow oxygen via nasal cannula. In addition the Intensity 10 has an output pressure of 20 psi (137.9 KPa), more than double any other high flow concentrator. The high output pressure, combined with 10 LPM flow oxygen flow, make the NewLife Intensity 10 ideal for use at home or in homecare facility environments.
THE MOST RELIABLE AND TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED
A high-performing stationary with an advanced design built specifically with longevity and durability in mind, the NewLife Intensity 10 is not only simple to use for patients, but its advanced technology offers a low total cost of ownership.
- Manufacturer Caire SeQual AirSep
- In the Package NewLife Intensity 10 Oxygen Concentrator, 10 Nasal Cannulas, Humidifier Connector Tube, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed Patient Manual.
- Part Number(s) AS099-101
- HCPCS Code E1390
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Warranty 3 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Gray
- Size (Approx) 27.5 x 16.5 x 14.5 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 58 Lbs
Oxygen Performance Specifications
- Continuous Settings 2.0 to 10.0 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration 2-9 LPM = 92% (+3.5 / -3%)
10 LPM = 90% (+5.5 / -3%)
- Sound Levels ≤ 58 dBa (Typical)
- Operating Altitude Up to 10,000 Feet
- Tubing & Cannula Length 200 Feet (Maximum)
- Filters External: Dust Filter
Internal: Intake Filter
(Replace on average every 1-Year)
- Alarms Power Failure, High Flow, Low Flow, General Malfunction, Low O2 Concentration
- AC (Wall) Power 120 VAC / 60 Hz
- AC Power Supply No, Slimline Power Cord Only
- AC Power Cord Length 8 Feet (Approx)
- Power Consumption 600 Watts
- DC (Mobile) Power Not Available
- Battery Power Not Available