If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.
ResMed AirFit™ N30i Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, return this item for a full refund.30-NIGHT-NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
Add CPAP Mask Wipes or another great gift for a Penny.GREAT EXTRAS FOR A PENNY!
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
30-NIGHT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
TOP-OF-THE-HEAD TUBE & SWIVEL FOR AN OPEN FIELD OF VIEW
One of the most unique features of the AirFit N30i Nasal Mask is its top-of-the-head tubing connection with 360° swivel. Because your sleep therapy tube attaches at the crown of the head it is always out sight and out of the way, providing you with a clear field of view for reading, watching TV, or getting close to your bed partner. The 360° swivel means the tubing can always be channeled behind you... it's never in your face, and it doesn't weigh you down like more traditional tubing connections!
SOFT, SPRINGFIT FRAME PROVIDES A CUSTOM FIT
The AirFit N30i's soft, silicone SpringFit Frame stretches and flexes, adapting to movement during the night to provide a stable, personalized fit even for the most active sleepers. Air flows through the frame to the quick-release elbow at the top of the head so it easy to disconnect and reconnect tubing if you need to get up at night. Frame wraps are included on the N30i so soft fabric touches your face rather than hard plastic or silicone.
SOFTER, MINIMAL CONTACT CRADLE NASAL CUSHION
Are you tired of the heat, pinching, and bulk of traditional nasal cushions? The N30i's updated Cradle Nasal Cushion eliminates the hard plastic frame entirely so the soft cushion curves below the nose to seal gently against the nostrils without contact to the sensitive skin on the top of the nose or nasal bridge.
UPDATED QUIET AIR VENT
The enhanced N30i cushion in this mask pack feature an integrated QuietAir vent as well as a vented elbow to provide ultra-fine air dispersal and whisper quiet operation.
EASY TO PUT ON & TAKE OFF. EASY TO MAINTAIN.
The N30i is designed to slide quickly on and off to make your bedtime routine easier. The headgear attaches and adjusts with convenient soft Velcro straps at the back of the head; and because of the single strap design it's great for a variety of men's and women's hairstyles. With just three parts to clean the AirFit N30i is easy to maintain as well.
SIZED TO FIT
N30i Nasal Cushions are available in 4 sizes -- Small, Medium, Small Wide, and Wide -- to fit a wide range of users. You can choose the cushion size you prefer in your shopping cart; or if you're not sure which size you need you can purchase a Starter Pack with three cushion sizes elsewhere on our site. For added customization N30i masks are available with two different frame sizes. Most users will prefer the Standard frame regardless of their cushion size; but Small frames are also available in your shopping cart.
COMPATIBLE WITH AIRFIT P30i NASAL PILLOWS TOO!
This AirFit N30i mask is also compatible with AirFit P30i Nasal Pillows, so if you want to sleep with a nasal mask one night and a pillows mask the next it's easy, just purchase your preferred P30i Nasal Pillow size and you're all set!
- AirFit N30i CPAP Mask Product Brochure (PDF)
- AirFit N30i CPAP Mask Fitting Guide (PDF)
- AirFit N30i CPAP Mask Instructions (PDF)
- ResMed CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- Part Number(s) 63803 (Small Frame with Small Cushion), 63805 (Small Frame with Medium Cushion), 63809 (Small Frame with Small Wide Cushion), 63807 (Small Frame with Wide Cushion), 63802 (Standard Frame with Small Cushion), 63804 (Standard Frame with Medium Cushion), 63808 (Standard Frame with Small Wide Cushion), 63806 (Standard Frame with Wide Cushion)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498638024, 00619498638031, 00619498638048, 00619498638055, 00619498638062, 00619498638079, 00619498638086, 00619498638093
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The AirFit N30i mask is intended to be used by patients weighing more than 30 kg who have been prescribed non-invasive positive airway pressure (PAP) therapy such as CPAP or bi-level therapy. The mask is intended for single patient re-use in the home and multi-patient re-use in the hospital/institutional environment.
- Country China, Singapore (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Small Wide, Wide
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 4-25 CM H2O (Recommended)