Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
ResMed AirFit™ N30 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
BUY NOW, PAY LATER: 0% FINANCING
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
COMFORTABLE, SOFT CRADLE CUSHIONSThe curved cushion of AirFit N30 is compact and incredibly soft. It rests under your nose, creating a cradle for a comfortable fit designed to help prevent nostril soreness, nasal bridge discomfort and red marks. And its narrow profile provides an even fit designed to provide a great seal, so it’s perfect if you sleep on your side.
AirFit N30's QuietAir woven-mesh venting eliminates the traditional "exhalation holes" found in most masks. With QuietAir air is gently and noiselessly dispersed away from you and your bed partner. Although sharing many similaries to the AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow masks, the AirFit N30 is even quieter at only 18 dBa.
QUICK FIT AUTO-ADJUSTING HEADGEAR
AirFit N30's unique QuickFit headgear, with split-strap design, is auto-adjusting and simple to fit -- just spread the back straps apart for a looser fit, or bring them together for a tighter fit. The warp-knitted nylon headgear -- in gray with blue highlights -- is unobtrusive and elasticated so it gently stabilizes the mask and pulls the pillows into place. A tiny headgear clip can be used to make minor adjustments if needed, so keeping it comfortable is simple, too.
The AirFit N30 includes an integrated, lightweight flexible short tube that extends off of the mask frame -- stretching and bending to increase flexibility while maintaining seal and stability. It is designed to accommodate a wide range of sleeping positions comfortably without mask drag or catching.
REMARKABLY LIGHTWEIGHT, MINIMALIST DESIGN
Made up of just three parts -- nasal cushion, headgear, and mask frame with integrated short tube -- the AirFit N30 is about 50% lighter than previous ResMed nasal masks. The minimalist design requires very little facial contact, has no forehead support, and no hard parts that touch the face. AirFit provides a clear field of vision and an open feeling when in use so it is easy to sleep with.
- AirFit N30 CPAP Mask Product Brochure (PDF)
- AirFit N30 CPAP Mask Fitting Guide (PDF)
- AirFit N30 CPAP Mask Instructions (PDF)
- ResMed CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer ResMed
- In the Package AirFit N30 Mask with Nasal Cradle Cushion (Small, Medium or Small Wide), Headgear, Integrated Flexi-Tube
- Part Number(s) 64222 (Small), 64223 (Medium), 64224 (Small Wide)
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00619498642229 (Small), 00619498642236 (Medium), 00619498642243 (Small Wide)
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Intended Use The AirFit N30 mask is intended to be used by patients weighing more than 30 kg who have been prescribed non-invasive positive airway pressure (PAP) therapy such as CPAP or bi-level therapy. The mask is intended for single patient re-use in the home and multi-patient re-use in the hospital/institutional environment.
- Country China, Singapore (Typical Origin)
- Available Color(s) Gray with Blue Highlights
- Available Size(s) Small, Medium, Small Wide
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cradle Cushion
- Pressure Levels 4-20 CM H2O (Recommended)