Philips Respironics Mini Elite Compressor with Nebulizer (DISCONTINUED)
|CONSIDER THE NEW INNOSPIRE MINI|
The MiniElite Compressor System has been discontinued by Respironics. The updated InnoSpire Mini is a great alternative!
The SideStream Plus Reusable Nubulizer can be used to efficiently deliver most commonly prescribed aerosol medications, including suspensions such as budesonide. It is easy to use and provides fast, effective treatments.
The MiniElite's Lithium-Ion Battery Pack will operate the MiniElite compressor for up to 90 minutes between charges and recharges quickly (approximately 6 hours for a full charge). The 12V DC adapter enables the compressor to be powered by the "cigarette style" outlets found in most cars, trucks, boats, and recreational vehicles.^features~
- Easy action vertical inspiratory valve requires less pressure to open on inspiration
- SideStream five jet hole design helps shorten treatment time
- Modern handle design and angled mouthpiece provide for more comfortable treatment
- Suitable for children and adults
- No need to remove the valve when using a mask
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package MiniElite Compressor Nebulizer System, Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery, SideStream Plus Reusable Nebulizer, 4 Mini Elite Filters, 12V DC Car Adapter, AC Power Adapter with Cord, Carrying Case & Instructions.
- Part Number(s) RDD483
- HCPCS Code HS458
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Size (Approx) Compressor = 4.5 x 3.8 x 1.9 Inches, Battery = 4.5 x 3.8 x 0.75 Inches
- Weight (Approx) Compressor = .97 Pounds, Battery = .37 Pounds
- Treatment Time 7 Minutes for 3 ml Dose
- Nebulization Rate 3.5 Liters Per Minute @ 11.6 psi
- Nebulization Capacity 8 ml
- Compressor Pressure 29 psi