Salter Small Volume 8900 Disposable Nebulizer Cup with 7 Foot Tubing
8900 Series Disposable Nebulizers offer fast, efficient and economical drug delivery, with Salter Labs quality. The innovative jet design produces consistently high-quality aerosol: 3 ml of drug output within 7 minutes compared to up to 15 minutes for other conventional nebulizers. 8900 Nebulizers are highly efficient with a convex cone design that maximizes aerosol dispersion while minimizing medication waste. And they're easy to clean with clear plastic construction for visual inspections and color coded parts for easy reassembly.
COMPATIBILITY: This nebulizer is compatible with all standard nebulizer compressor systems including those from Philips Respironics, Pari Medical, Devilbiss Healthcare, and others.
USAGE: The Salter 8900 Disposable Nebulizer is recommended for up to 2 weeks of use before replacement.
- Manufacturer Salter Labs
- In the Package Disposable Nebulizer (5 ml capacity), Tee Adaptor, Mouthpiece, 7-Foot Tubing
- Part Number(s) 8900-7
- HCPCS Code A7003
- GTIN / UPC Code 00607411890031
- Country Mexico (Typical Origin)
- Total Length (Approx) 7 Feet
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Treatment Time 6-8 Minutes