Tripp Lite PowerVerter 150-Watt Ultra-Compact Power Inverter with 12V DC Cord
Portable and compact, the PowerVerter 150's design is among the most rugged available thanks to its lightweight metal casing. It includes a durable cord with "cigarette" style plug and has a low battery alarm with auto-shutoff to prevent deep battery discharge.
Ideal for CPAP and BiPAP systems as well as laptops, portable electronics, portable TV/audio systems, and other applications under 150 watts. DirectHomeMedical has tested the TRIPP LITE with systems from Fisher & Paykel, Respironics, ResMed, DeVilbiss, Somnetics, and others. Please check your user manual to confirm the specific requirements of your machine before use.
USAGE: The PowerVerter 150 should not be used with heated humidifiers. If you require a humidifier with your CPAP or BiPAP system it should only be used in passover mode with heat turned off.^literature~
- Manufacturer Tripp Lite
- Part Number(s) PV150
- HCPCS Code E1399
- GTIN / UPC Code 00037332117465
- Warranty 1 Year - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Size (Approx) 1.75 x 3.75 x 5.75 inches
- Weight (Approx) 1.2 Pounds
- DC (Mobile) Power Power Inverter (Converts Mobile DC Power to AC Power)
- DC Power Cord Length 3 Feet (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Fuses 20 Amp
- DC Power Input 12 Volts DC
On Sale: $339.00