Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
Ultra-Soft Nasal Cannula with 7 Foot Oxygen Supply Tubing
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Soft and supple Ultra-Soft Cannulas minimize friction and shear forces on the skin so the cannula tubing sits softly and comfortably behind the ears and on the face.
3B's Ultra-Soft cannula nasal prongs are slightly curved to enhance comfort and promote proper alignment on the face. The cannula's nasal tips CAN be trimmed with scissors as required to provide a comfortable fit. A plastic sliding ring allows you to adjust the length of the cannula bolo to ensure it stays in place during movement.
USAGE: This cannula is disposable and should be discarded and replaced when it becomes soiled, discolored or the prongs become stiff. For best performance cannulas should be replaced at least once every 14 days. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- Manufacturer 3B Medical
- Part Number(s) 02U2007
- HCPCS Code A4615
- GTIN / UPC Code 00853041003758
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
This Product Contains DEHP
This Product Contains BPA
- Max Cannula Flow 6 LPM
- Cannula Prong Style Front Profile = Straight
Side Profile = Curved Towards User
- Supply Tubing Style 5 Channel Supply Tube
Cannula Dimensions (Approximate)
- Cannula Length 8.5 Feet (7 Foot Oxygen Supply Tube, 1.5 Foot Bolo)
- Faceplate Width 1.75 Inches
- Prong Length 0.5 Inches
- Prong Width 0.1875 Inches
- Prong Separation 0.4375 Inches