Receive Site News, Discounts, Coupons & Product Updates.
Philips Respironics Total Face Mask (DISCONTINUED)
The Total Face Mask is a comfortable alternative for people who may not be able to obtain a good seal with a nasal mask, nasal pillows interface, or traditional full face mask; or those who experience skin breakdown, or are claustrophobic.
Because the Total Face Mask covers the entire face, there are no pressure points around the nose to cause sores or skin breakdown. An effective seal is created around the outside of the face as air pressure from the system inflates the soft, flexible sealing layer. This minimizes leaks while providing optimal airflow through the nasal passages. And, because air pressure is able to circulate throughout the mask, it allows for more natural, comfortable breathing during therapy. Made of clear plastic, the lightweight faceplate adds to the comfort of Total Face Mask. It does not obstruct the patient's vision, which helps to minimize the feeling of claustrophobia that some patients experience.
The Respironics Total Face Mask comes with comfortable, easy-to-use headgear. Sturdy cloth sidestraps and a mesh crown strap keep the mask evenly and securely in place and help to prevent mask leaks. Adjustable Velcro tabs on the straps attach to hooks on the faceplate of the mask for stable placement.
USAGE NOTE: The manufacturer cautions this mask should not be used if you have glaucoma or dry eyes.^literature~
- Total Face CPAP Mask - Product Brochure (PDF)
- Total Face CPAP Mask - User Instructions (PDF)
- Philips Respironics - Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package Total Face CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) 302433 (Standard)
- HCPCS Code A7030 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959002586
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) One Size Fits Most
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Total Full Face Mask
- Pressure Levels 3-20 CM H2O (Recommended)