Total Face Mask CPAP Mask Pack with Headgear
BUY NOW, PAY LATER! Get This Item Today
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
The Total Face Mask is a comfortable alternative for people who may not be able to obtain a good seal with a nasal mask, nasal pillows interface, or traditional full face mask; or those who experience skin breakdown, or are claustrophobic.
Because the Total Face Mask covers the entire face, there are no pressure points around the nose to cause sores or skin breakdown. An effective seal is created around the outside of the face as air pressure from the system inflates the soft, flexible sealing layer. This minimizes leaks while providing optimal airflow through the nasal passages. And, because air pressure is able to circulate throughout the mask, it allows for more natural, comfortable breathing during therapy. Made of clear plastic, the lightweight faceplate adds to the comfort of Total Face Mask. It does not obstruct the patient's vision, which helps to minimize the feeling of claustrophobia that some patients experience.
The Respironics Total Face Mask comes with comfortable, easy-to-use headgear. Sturdy cloth sidestraps and a mesh crown strap keep the mask evenly and securely in place and help to prevent mask leaks. Adjustable Velcro tabs on the straps attach to hooks on the faceplate of the mask for stable placement.
USAGE NOTE: The manufacturer cautions this mask should not be used if you have glaucoma or dry eyes.^features~
- Built-in exhalation ports provide continuous leak path in the circuit
- Clear faceplate will not obstruct vision
- Entrainment valve allows you to breathe room air if pressure is discontinued as in the case of a power failure
- Pressure pickoff allows connection of a proximal pressure line or monitoring device if needed
- Quick release cord enables fast, easy removal of the mask
- Headgear straps attach to velcro hooks for secure placement
- Few moving parts and easy assembly makes the mask easy to clean
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package Total Face CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) 302433 (Standard)
- HCPCS Code A7030 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959002586
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- Available Size(s) One Size Fits Most
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Total Full Face Mask
- Pressure Levels 3-20 CM H2O (Recommended)