Receive Site News, Discounts, Coupons & Product Updates.
Philips Respironics Total Face Mask (DISCONTINUED)
Because the Total Face Mask covers the entire face, there are no pressure points around the nose or mouth to cause sores or skin breakdown. An effective seal is created around the outside of the face as air pressure from the system inflates the soft, flexible sealing layer. This minimizes leaks while providing optimal airflow through the nasal passages. And, because air is able to circulate throughout the mask it allows more natural, comfortable breathing patterns than those forced by traditional CPAP masks. Made of clear plastic, the lightweight faceplate adds to the comfort of the Total Face Mask. It does not obstruct vision.
The Total Face Mask comes in one size with easy-to-use QuickRelease cloth headgear that can be adjusted to fit most adults.^literature~
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package Total Face CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) 302433 (Standard)
- HCPCS Code A7030 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959002586
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) One Size Fits Most
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Total Full Face Mask
- Pressure Levels 3-20 CM H2O (Recommended)