Single Strap Style Chinstrap for CPAP Therapy
This chinstrap minimizes or prevents air loss through your mouth, giving you a more comfortable treatment experience during CPAP therapy with a nasal mask.
A chinstrap helps to hold your mouth closed and provides you with a more comfortable experience by reducing side-effects such as dryness in the mouth and throat, and air swallowing.
- Manufacturer Spirit Medical
- Part Number(s) CS-16015-SP
- HCPCS Code A7036
- GTIN / UPC Code 00819989014768
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
6 Foot Ultra-Light White Slim Performance Tubing
On Sale: $10.58
On Sale: $54.00
On Sale: $39.10