Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
Salter 1600TLC Nasal Cannula with E-Z Soft Foam Ear Protectors & 7 Foot Oxygen Supply Tubing
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 10%
The Oxygen Supply Tube on the Salter 1600TLC Nasal Cannula includes a three-channel, crush and kink-resistant design. The over-the-ear style headset, with attached E-Z Wrap Soft Foam Ear Protectors, ensures secure positioning, allowing for more freedom of movement without worrying about shifts or oxygen loss. The E-Z Wrap Foam Protectors included with these cannulas are fully adjustable along the cannula tubes to ensure proper positioning and comfort for the user.
USAGE: This cannula is disposable and should be discarded and replaced when it becomes soiled, discolored or the prongs become stiff. For best performance cannulas should be replaced at least once every 14 days. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- Manufacturer Salter Labs
- Part Number(s) 1600TLC-7
- HCPCS Code A4615
- GTIN / UPC Code 0607411101540
- Country Mexico (Typical Origin)
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Max Cannula Flow 6 LPM
- Cannula Prong Style Front Profile = Tapered
Side Profile = Tapered Curve Towards User
- Supply Tubing Style 3 Channel Supply Tube
Cannula Dimensions (Approximate)
- Cannula Length 8.5 Feet (7 Foot Oxygen Supply Tube, 1.5 Foot Bolo)
- Faceplate Width 2.5 Inches
- Prong Length 0.375 Inches
- Prong Width 0.1875 - 0.25 Inches
- Prong Separation 0.4375 - 0.5 Inches