Bleep Eclipse Halos Adhesive Patches for Eclipse CPAP Interfaces - 32 Pack (16 Nights)
USAGE: Eclipse Halos are hypoallergenic using gentle surgical grade PBA, Corn and Latex-Free adhesive. Application requires gentle cleansing of the nasal area using Dream Preps or mild astringent such as witch hazel or alcohol for oily skin; ensure that skin is dry before applying ports. Note that soap contains oils which interfere with seal. Using a mild astringent is critical for an optimal seal. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
DISPOSAL: Eclipse Halos adhesive strips are disposable after a single use. The small magnetic ports are recyclable once the tape has been removed so Eclipse Halos are both clean and green!
- Manufacturer Bleep
- Part Number(s) 100590 (Replaces 100599)
- HCPCS Code A7033
- GTIN / UPC Code 00850003157115
- Country United States of America (Typical Origin)
- Bleep Eclipse Interface. Not Compatible With Bleep DreamPort Solution.
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Contains: Surgical grade BPA, Corn and Latex-Free adhesive.