Zzz-PAP Mini CPAP Machine (DISCONTINUED)
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
Weighing less than two pounds and coming standard with a Universal Power Supply, the compact Zzz-PAP is not only an excellent choice for your bedside, it’s perfect for travel as well.
The Zzz-PAP Mini CPAP offers easy setup with a wide 4-20 CM pressure range, a comfortable 0-45 minute ramp and manual altitude adjustment. And it is backed by a two-year manufacturer’s warranty so you can be sure this little guy will serve you well for years to come.
(Optional) Heated Humidifier
The Zzz-PAP Integrated Heated Humidier is a great option for people who experience nasal irritation or dryness with CPAP therapy. The heated humidifier integrates easily with any Zzz-PAP CPAP machine increasing humidity in therapy air and improving comfort during sleep. With a reliable and safe design the Zzz-PAP Heated Humidifier features overheating protection, a dishwasher safe water chamber.
- Manufacturer PMI Probasics
- In the Package Zzz-PAP Mini CPAP Machine, Travel Bag, 6-Foot Breathing Tube, AC Power Cord, Printed Manuals, Reusable Foam Filter. Heated Humidifier available as a custom add-on in shopping cart.
- Part Number(s) 7521 (CPAP), 7520 (CPAP with Heated Humidifier)
- HCPCS Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin Taiwan (Typical)
- Size (Approx) CPAP = 5.8 x 5 x 3.9 Inches CPAP with Humidifier = 10 x 6.8 x 5.5 Inches
- Weight (Approx) CPAP = 1.77 lbs CPAP with Humidifier = 3.14 lbs
- Default Settings Pressure 4CM, Ramp 10 Min, Ramp Start 3CM
- Ramp 0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)
- Sound Levels Average less than 30 dBA @ 10cm H2O
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiPAP Masks
- Tubing All Standard & Premium Standard CPAP Tubing
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Viewing Hours of Use
- AC (Wall) Power AC power 100-240V, 50/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- DC Power Input NA (The Zzz-PAP Series uses an internal power supply so there is no external "power brick" just a slimline power cord!)