Z1 Auto Travel APAP Machine Package with Z-Breathe
15-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL! Try this at home and, if you don't like it, contact us within 15 days to arrange a return for a full refund.15-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL!
MADE IN AMERICA! This product is one of the many products we offer that are proudly produced in the USA.MADE IN AMERICA!
IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING! This product is in stock and ready to ship. Buy today and we'll ship it free within the USA.IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY! Earn Loyalty Rewards Points on every item. Cash in Points for discounts on purchases.LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
THE WORLD'S SMALLEST & LIGHTEST AUTO-CPAP
Designed from the ground up to be elegant and refined, the Z1 Auto APAP has been considered and measured from every angle to ensure it is as small and comfortable and capable as possible! The Z1 Auto is tiny at 6.3 x 3.5 x 2.0 inches and ultra-light at 8 ounces. It is FAA Approved and will fit easily into any overnight bag; but it's sleek styling, modern looks, and quality materials mean that it will look great on your nightstand too.
The Z1 Auto is built for sleep so it is very quiet. In fact it's one of the quietest APAPs on the market, producing only 26 dBA on average of sound during operation.
OPTIONAL POWERSHELL INTEGRATED BATTERY
For nights away from fixed power the Z1 Auto's optional PowerShell Battery Pack (shown at right) provides an innovative, integrated solution, merging the machine and battery in one convenient package. The PowerShell holds one battery that will last 1-2 nights between charges. For extra nights away add additional batteries -- at 9 ounces each they won't weigh you down! The Z1 PowerShell can also be used as a backup power supply, automatically taking over during a power outage or blackout.
Z-BREATHE PRESSURE RELIEF
Z1 Auto delivers a more natural breathing experience with proprietary Z-Breathe relief. Z-Breathe learns from your breathing patterns, gently raising and lowering therapy pressure to reduce the "pressure swing" caused by inhalations and exhalations during sleep. Set Z-Breathe to one of three settings: CPAP 1 for mild relief; CPAP 2 for moderate relief; or CPAP3 for maximum pressure swing relief.
CLIMB MOUNTAINS & SEE THE WORLD
The Z1 Auto automatically adjusts to altitudes up to 8,000 feet above sea level. It is even approved by the FAA for use on airplanes and will adjust automatically to an airplane's cabin pressure. When traveling outside the US the Z1 Auto will convert the voltage automatically so you can continue enjoying safe and comfortable sleep therapy wherever your next adventure takes you. (Plug adapter may be needed outside of North America.)
AUTOMATIC LEAK COMPENSATION
To ensure you're always receiving your prescribed sleep therapy pressure the Z1 Auto will automatically compensate for minor air leakage and mask leaks. If Z1 Auto detects an excessive air leak that could be detrimental to therapy its display screen will warn you to ensure that the leak is corrected promptly.
RAMP FOR COMFORT
For people who prefer to fall asleep with therapy at lower pressure levels, the Z1 Auto's ramp comfort feature is a perfect solution. Ramp slowly increases therapy pressure over time, from 0 to 45 minutes, so you can breathe naturally as you fall asleep.
BIG, BRIGHT, INTELLIGENT LCD DISPLAY
The Z1 Auto's large, backlit LCD display provides information on your current pressure setting, ramp time, power status, and more. With the Z1 Auto you can always check your current therapy status, but don't worry the display has an auto-off function! When it's not needed the backlight turns off automatically so it won't keep you up as you drift off to sleep!
If you prefer added humidification when using sleep therapy, the Z1 Auto comes complete with a HME Waterless Humidification Filter. A unique alternative to bulky water based humidifiers, HME Filters capture heat and moisture from your sleep therapy air and exhalations, preserving and increasing humidity to prevent your airways from drying out during therapy. In addition the Z1 Auto is compatible with external heated humidifiers like the HC150 from Fisher & Paykel.
THERAPY COMPLIANCE, DATA & NIGHTLOG
Do you need to track your sleep therapy progress for your job, your doctor or just for your own peace of mind? Download the Nitelog app from the iTunes App Store and have all of the sleep data from you Z1 Auto available at your fingertips. Nitelog uses the Z1 Auto's built-in Bluetooth chip to sync your data wirelessly so it is very simple to set up and use. Nitelog also enables sharing by email so that you can easily send your data to your doctor.
COMPATIBLE WITH ANY CPAP MASK
The Z1 Auto APAP comes complete with a Universal Tube Adapter and a 48 inch slim tube. If you prefer longer tubing or performance tubing it can be used with that too; and it will work with any CPAP mask on the market so choose your favorite... don't worry it IS compatible!
ALWAYS UP TO DATE!
One of the most unique features of the Z1 Auto Travel APAP is the ability to upgrade the machine's operating system -- to implement performance refinements, add new features, or update capabilities -- with a home computer connected to the internet and a USB Cable. Remote upgrades are a great way to ensure your Z1 Auto is always performing at its best.
- Manufacturer Human Design Medical
- In the Package Z1 Auto CPAP Machine, 4-Foot SlimStyle Tubing, 2 Air Filters, Universal Tube Adapter, Universal AC Power Supply with Cord, Micro USB Cable, Printed Instructions, Fleece Travel Bag, Heat Moisture Exchange (HME) Humidifier Filter, and 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. PowerShell Battery Pack, Mobile DC Power Cord, and additional custom options available in shopping cart.
- Part Number(s) HD60-1007
- HCPCS Insurance Code E0601
- GTIN / UPC Code 859477004123
Warranty Notes: Warranty applies to primary item. Accessory and parts warranties may vary. Review manufacturer's documentation for full details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country of Origin United States of America (Typical)
- Z1 Auto is FAA Approved. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
- Size (Approx) 6.48 x 3.30 x 2.02 Inches
- Weight (Approx) 10.4 Ounces
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Therapy Modes CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Pressure Range 4-20 CM H2O
- Default Settings 4-10 CM H2O, Ramp 15 Minutes, Ramp Start Pressure 4.0, Z-Breathe APAP-3, BlueTooth On
- Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Ramp Start 4 to Minimum Pressure
- Sound Levels Less Than 26 dBA
- Altitude Adjustment Automatic Up To 8000 Feet
- Leak Compenstation Automatic
- Auto On/Off Not Applicable
- Comfort Technology Z-Breathe (Settings = 1 Minimum, 2 Moderate, 3 Maximum)
- Rainout Reduction Not Applicable
- Filters Disposable (Ultra Fine)
- Masks Compatible with all CPAP & BiPAP Masks
- Tubing The Z1 Auto APAP includes a Custom Tube Adapter compatible with all Standard and Performance CPAP Tubing. For proper operation the Tube Adapter MUST ALWAYS be in place when using the Z1 Auto device.
- Humidifiers Heat Moisture Exchanger (HME) Included for Optional Use
- Supplemental Oxygen NOT Compatible with Supplemental Oxygen
Therapy Data & Compliance
- Data Storage 30 Days of Storage Onboard
- Data Included Events and Time of Use
- Data Viewing Free NiteLog App (iOS or Android)
- AC (Wall) Power AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Size 3.75 x 1.75 x 1.25 Inches (Approx)
- AC Power Supply Weight 9.5 Ounces (Approx)
- AC Power Cord Length 10 Feet 4 Inches (Approx)
- Power Consumption 20-35 Watts
- DC (Mobile) Power Optional Accessory
- DC Power Supply Weight 3 Ounces (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Length 6 Feet 6 Inches (Approx)
- DC Power Cord Fuses 5 Amp
- DC Power Input 12 Volts
- Battery Power Optional Integrated PowerShell & Battery Module
- Battery Type 14.4v Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- Battery Capacity 45 Watt Hours
PowerShell = 6.00 x 4.25 x 3.00 Inches
Battery Module = 4.00 x 3.75 x 1.50 Inches (Approx)
PowerShell = 9.8 Ounces
Battery Module = 9.0 Ounces (Approx)
- Battery Run Time 1-2 Nights Per Battery Module Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. At a pressure setting of 6CM most users will achieve more than 13 hours of run time per battery. At a pressure setting of 14CM most users will achieve more than 8 hours of run time per battery. (Average)
- Recharge Time Up to 8 Hours When Fully Depleted (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life 300 Cycles (Average)
- Battery Notes For best performance Battery Modules should be fully charged prior to first use. Batteries recharge in the Z1 PowerShell when connected to AC or DC Power. In-house tests at DirectHomeMedical show that using a 4-foot tube and low Z-Breathe settings can increase overall battery run times. For complete care and use instructions, refer to the manual that came with your Z1 device or PowerShell.