All DirectHomeMedical offers online support through our website, live chat and toll free support during normal business hours, and email support 24-hours a day. Please contact us if you have any questions about our services or the products we sell. DirectHomeMedical.com is authorized and approved, by the manufacturers we represent, to sell and ship products to end-users residing in the United States, not to other third parties or businesses. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site. All products offered are sourced directly from the original equipment manufacturers or their representatives. PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some products on this site may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. COPYRIGHTS: Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. Site Design & Content Copyright © 2004-2018 DirectHomeMedical. Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success. All products and services advertised on this site are provided by DirectHomeMedical.com or its designates. DirectHomeMedical occasionally offers discounts via coupon code. Coupon codes cannot be combined and there is a limit of one coupon per order. DISCLAIMER: Information on this website is informational only and should not replace the advice of a physician.
Philips Respironics Wisp Pediatric Nasal Mask (DISCONTINUED)
Based on the popular and proven Wisp Nasal Mask by Phillips Respironics, the Wisp Pediatric Nasal CPAP/BiPAP Mask is a great choice for children undergoing sleep therapy. The Wisp Pediatric features a child-friendly fabric pattern making it less intimidating and more appealing to children than traditional masks.
Wisp Pediatric mask packs come with three children's cushion sizes -- small, medium & large. With a modified curvature to fit the bridge of the nose, Wisp Pediatric cushions are specially designed to provide an exceptional fit for infants and young children.^literature~
- Wisp Pediatric CPAP Mask Brochure (PDF)
- Wisp Pediatric CPAP Mask Caregiver Guide (PDF)
- Philips Respironics CPAP Mask Materials List (PDF)
- Manufacturer Philips Respironics
- In the Package Wisp Pediatric Nasal Mask, Three Cushions (Small Child, Medium Child, Large Child), Frame, Flexible Short Tube with Wrap, and Adjustable Headgear
- Part Number(s) 1104953
- HCPCS Code A7034 A7035
- GTIN / UPC Code 00606959024236
- Warranty 90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- Prescription Item Prescription required for the purchase of this item.
- Country China (Typical Origin)
- Available Size(s) Pediatric
- Materials Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Type Nasal Cushion Mask
- Pressure Levels 3-20 CM H2O (Recommended)