Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.
ComfortSoft Plus (Super Soft) Nasal Cannula with 7 Foot Clear Oxygen Supply Tubing & Threaded Nut
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%!
Save big on every order. Skip or cancel at any time.SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5%!
LOYALTY REWARDS SAVE YOU MONEY!
The unique elastomeric properties of Comfort Soft Plus cannula tubing minimizes friction and shear forces on the skin so that the cannula sits softly and comfortably behind the ear and on the face.
Comfort Soft Plus cannula nasal prongs are slightly curved to enhance and promote proper alignment on the face; and the included 7 foot clear tube is crush resistant for safety.
NOTE: This cannula include a special "threaded nut" connector that replaces the traditional "christmas tree" style nipple nut used on many stationary oxygen concentrators. The integrated threaded nut connection eliminates the need for a "christmas tree" adapter to ensure a truly secure connection to your home oxygen supply.
USAGE: This cannula is disposable and should be discarded and replaced when it becomes soiled, discolored or the prongs become stiff. For best performance cannulas should be replaced at least once every 14 days. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
- Manufacturer WestMed
- Part Number(s) WM0567
- HCPCS Code A4615
- GTIN / UPC Code 00709078002977
- Country of Origin Mexico (Typical)
- Oxygen Concentrators that use threaded nipple nut "christmas tree" style adapters. Not Compatible With Portable Oxygen Concentrators, or any other concentrator that does not require a "christmas tree" style adapter.
- Available Color(s) Clear
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Max Cannula Flow 6 LPM
Cannula Prong Style
Front Profile = Straight
Side Profile = Tilted Angle Towards User
- Supply Tubing Style 6 Channel Supply Tube
Cannula Dimensions (Approximate)
- Cannula Length 8.5 Feet (7 Foot Oxygen Supply Tube, 1.5 Foot Bolo)
- Faceplate Width 1.5 Inches
- Prong Length 0.4375 - 0.5 Inches
- Prong Width 0.125 - 0.1875 Inches
- Prong Separation 0.4375 - 0.5 Inches